Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

JebJoh

If its a false flag its a pretty retarded one. What the fuck does he hope to accomplish with that?

He seemed to be geuninley proud of his trash chairs. I cant imagine hed want to lose them for a bit like this.

The timing of the ad and his finding it immediately during the only hanfful of hours per week he isnt home is suspicious as all hell tho.

What do i know? Jobsite, 16, etc...
Nikki was sick of seeing garbage used as furniture in her yard. Maybe tired of her layabout husband sitting in the yard all day twittering away 10s of thousands of dollars.

At least when Patrick tweeted from his kitchen none of her neighbors saw him napping in the yard all day. “So what does he do for work? Does he make any money with his Twitter account? Any chance he’ll earn back that 83 grand this way?”

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
reminder Pat claims to have footage of SEVERAL times stalkers showed up at his home, including the vandalism incident

But he has NEVER shared any of that evidence on social media, yet he posts the image of the innocent lesbian couple?

He never posted the bike vandalism vid because he knows everyone will notice the resemblance. He doesn't share all the other videos because they don't even exist.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
reminder Pat claims to have footage of SEVERAL times stalkers showed up at his home, including the vandalism incident

But he has NEVER shared any of that evidence on social media, yet he posts the image of the innocent lesbian couple?

He never posted the bike vandalism vid because he knows everyone will notice the resemblance. He doesn't share all the other videos because they don't even exist.
He’s claimed multiple people on twitter are the person in his “vandal” video that looks exactly like him. Also the “vandal” didn’t flinch at the motion light because they’ve been there hundreds of times and don’t even notice it. Lying pig.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_4141.jpeg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
LOL way to make it easier to just not give them back, Patrick.

Someone's Macbook is stolen, they post on Macbook asking for it to be returned. They won't threaten the thief, but ask politely for it back, emphasize they won't go tot he police, but need it back because it had important files for school or work. They don't get mad, they appeal to empathy. And that's for something valuable enough to be felony theft and easy to prove ownership and geo locate.

Not Pat went his chairs are gone. He can't be meek.

FFWBTdad

IMG_1004.JPG
" Ok, I'm sorry you're so stupid, Leroy... Unless you can provide me with a receipt? No? then it's clear you have been fooled by the cult of criminally obsessed,cyber stalkers who have been trying to kill me and my family for the last 6 years... Last time.... load those chairs on your truck and return my stolen property.... No questions asked, no blame assigned "