Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

The Hovel is a total Sperg House right now. I wish I was going for a stroll down Oakland Ave....I'm sure you can hear him screaming from the street. Rick red faced, stomping his hooves all over his lawn. I'd bet a "flurry of emails, calls, and texts" ensued. Lynne, his lawyers, MPD, all need to be updated on what happened to the special boy as investigations and lawsuits take root.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CHAIRS! FUCK!"

"Our STALKERS took my FUCKING ADIORONDACK CHAIRS!"

"WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS!!!!!!!"

I hope they've been burned already.
‘YOU WANNA WATCH DICK VAN DYKE?! AHAHAHA!’

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
I was dismissive of people saying false flag but I noticed something legit suspicious

Pat's screenshot of the original listing was taken 11:22
1715888854790.png

when the post was 16 hours old
1715888872016.png

11am - 16 hours = 7pm

the lesbians did the heist at 7pm
1715888957949.png

an extremely quick response time for such an ugly, low-value, cumbersome to transport item

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
There's really only two possibilities:

Some tryhard dipshit Kiwi autistic did it
He faked it

While more comical than his previous attempts to frame the forums, swatting and calling him a virgin in his own handwriting, it's still way outside of what anybody posts here and would get you banned and probably doxxed for putting some random person on craigslist in danger.

Again, this isn't 2008 4chan full of 19 yr old edgelords on Adderall. Most folks here are here because we were the OnA demographic when it was big, and have some level of family and career success.

Nobody is going to encourage going to prison for being involved in a murder when Fatboy gets his gun off blasting somebody taking his chairs while he screams "I GOT YOU NOW PROGNAY!"

There's some real dumb mother fuckers on Kiwi and they do attract quite a few legitimately creepy younger folks with brain damage looking for internet attention so its always a possibility. But here? C'mon.

It's considered poor etiquette and usually against the rules to bump your own posts to the top in these Facebook groups. Special fat boy and his dopey wife's worthless garbage chairs are more important than everyone else! If they keep it up the admins will probably lock the post or remove it entirely. Their neighbors will probably report them if they keep it up.

SmartSelect_20240516-132839_Brave.jpg

There's really only two possibilities:

Some tryhard dipshit Kiwi autistic did it
He faked it

While more comical than his previous attempts to frame the forums, swatting and calling him a virgin in his own handwriting, it's still way outside of what anybody posts here and would get you banned and probably doxxed for putting some random person on craigslist in danger.

Again, this isn't 2008 4chan full of 19 yr old edgelords on Adderall. Most folks here are here because we were the OnA demographic when it was big, and have some level of family and career success.

Nobody is going to encourage going to prison for being involved in a murder when Fatboy gets his gun off blasting somebody taking his chairs while he screams "I GOT YOU NOW PROGNAY!"

There's some real dumb mother fuckers on Kiwi and they do attract quite a few legitimately creepy younger folks with brain damage looking for internet attention so its always a possibility. But here? C'mon.
He’s not faking it. Else he wouldn’t have gone back and forth with the redditor posing as the two palllet chair fugitive. He can’t commit to anything.

Other than self-owns, that is. Which means that there’s a non zero chance that somewhere in all of this is another rake to stomp on with both feet. If there is, he’ll find it.

Kinderman

Yoon…that was the troll. Again.
Boy, some of these KiwiFarmers are just plain mean

View attachment 199659

Edit: looks like this Kiwi edited they/their post to include Patrick’s own photo, which just seems humiliating.

View attachment 199662
It seems that a mere five and a half hours went by until, at 5:30 AM Milwaukee time, Patrick contacted Craigslist to have this cruel Kiwi’s ad removed. Looks like Pat was browsing this very forum in the wee hours.

IMG_6322.jpeg