Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Its great that pat has video evidence of who took his chairs but he doesnt want them arrested for it.( understandably) Im sure the police rolled their eyes over that. The only solid evidence he has is now worthless. Now he wants them to go after a forum of retards that didnt have a mention of a plot to craigslist his chairs and only found out about when he made a post about it. Now because everyone here is laughing and making memes over it. He thinks thats good enough to be considered guilty and the FBI should raid people over it.

In reality, the police laughed at him when he left and threw his complaint in the trash. For all the time he has spent in court. He has zero grasp of the legal system and what is required for them to act on a complaint. He cant even get approved for his two restraining orders and they hand those out like candy. He shows up to court case he filed and couldnt even do the bare minimum and print out his texts. To top it off, he then makes enemies with the very police he begs for help from by suing a bunch of their officers. He isnt going to get any help on recovering these.

He can only hope those dykes read craigslist everyday, see his post, then feel bad for him and return them. I bet they were a bitch to load up and the butch broad said " Im not loading those back up, tough shit.".

BudDickman

It really is shitty to have somebody's items stolen but the timing is always suspect when an event happens to him. He happens to be at the other side of hovel while Niki is gone when the police show up, he's at a concert when the shitty chairs are taken etc. Doesn't mean in didn't actually happen but there's always oddities with his events.

Asking for the chairs back by saying you aren't in trouble even though you've been coerced into a crime is very helpful language, I'm sure. Also, posting it on social media has to be the absolute dumbest way to go about it.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

Asking for the chairs back by saying you aren't in trouble even though you've been coerced into a crime is very helpful language, I'm sure. Also, posting it on social media has to be the absolute dumbest way to go about it.
Pretty sure in cases like this he couldnt even get those dykes arrested since they werent knowingly committing a crime and were misled. Not sure what crime would be charged for the person that created the ad.

Slackjawed Cow

He's never seeing those chairs again.
1715905685904.png

I of course don't condone this in any way. That said, if Patrick wanted things like this to stop, then there would be zero reason to announce to the world on Twitter that this happened, and he knows this of course, as it's been explained 1000 times to him by police/attorneys/etc. It is a slam dunk for the troll - they get exactly what they wanted with no benefit to Patrick. If he *really* wanted to stick it to whoever did this, he would have stfu on Twitter, and simply made his own Craigslist ad asking for the chairs back. The troll might have seen it and posted about it, and it would be discovered that way, but then suspicions would arise, because who would be scouring Craigslist for Pat listings other than the person who made the listing themselves?

Slackjawed Cow

He's getting off on this pity party so fucking hard that of course he can't help but obfuscate his latest ridiculous situation with more of his go-to SWATTing lies knowing that his "followers" are so fucking retarded they'll believe anything. Still hard to believe someone like Pat really exists.

Screenshot-from-2024-05-17-05-22-44.png
Oh, he means the guy that said Pat was paying him to do it so he can set up a lawsuit on the police department.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
He's getting off on this pity party so fucking hard that of course he can't help but obfuscate his latest ridiculous situation with more of his go-to SWATTing lies knowing that his "followers" are so fucking retarded they'll believe anything. Still hard to believe someone like Pat really exists.

Screenshot-from-2024-05-17-05-22-44.png
"As it were." You're not fooling anyone, retard. Lecture Hall Pat is one of his least convincing characters. "Indeed."

Wonder why he didn't mention Petter Janse..? 🤔

If its a false flag its a pretty retarded one. What the fuck does he hope to accomplish with that?

He seemed to be geuninley proud of his trash chairs. I cant imagine hed want to lose them for a bit like this.

The timing of the ad and his finding it immediately during the only hanfful of hours per week he isnt home is suspicious as all hell tho.

What do i know? Jobsite, 16, etc...