Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

It's definitely not him. No fucking way he would ever use the word "pranksters" to refer to this place. He would have said cyberstalking cult or some gay shit like that.
He also wouldn't actually call them bespoke (despite using the word to describe some totally-not-custom-but-just-mismatched cutlery), nor would he have claimed to have taken six months on them. It almost had me for a moment, but it's a parody of his retardation. When it gets harder to tell the difference between parody and the real thing...

p15947_v_h9_aa.jpg

He also wouldn't actually call them bespoke (despite using the word to describe some totally-not-custom-but-just-mismatched cutlery), nor would he have claimed to have taken six months on them. It almost had me for a moment, but it's a parody of his retardation. When it gets harder to tell the difference between parody and the real thing...

p15947_v_h9_aa.jpg
An old one from the sub
ITSPAT.jpg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Just a 3 day update on the traction his post got. Only one comment. Nobody cares about you pat.

View attachment 200167
Why wouldn't they take the Mustang to the concert? At least, you'd know you'll have a parking spot when you get back. Instead, he has Niki circling the block looking for a parking spot in that ShotSpotter poster child of a neighborhood.

Is it because Pat wants to drink (of course he wants to drink, the fat lush), why doesn't she drive the Mustang? Is that because she's a woman and Pat wouldn't dream of allowing a woman to drive his car?

I'm asking the questions the librull media's afraid to!

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Why wouldn't they take the Mustang to the concert? At least, you'd know you'll have a parking spot when you get back. Instead, he has Niki circling the block looking for a parking spot in that ShotSpotter poster child of a neighborhood.

Is it because Pat wants to drink (of course he wants to drink, the fat lush), why doesn't she drive the Mustang? Is that because she's a woman and Pat wouldn't dream of allowing a woman to drive his car?

I'm asking the questions the librull media's afraid to!
She probably drove it once and got childed for dropping the clutch. I would side with Pat on that one and wouldn't let my wife drive my manual either.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Why wouldn't they take the Mustang to the concert?
Pat cant have a good time without drinking. Since these are bands she likes, Im sure she wanted to drink too and Pat cant sit by and watch her have fun. Im sure pat was trashed long before they left. You know how fratbros do it. Gotta "pregame". Get 5 drinks in them before leaving the house so they only have to buy 3 each while at the concert.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Did someone return them and Patrick didn't feel like saying anything about it?

Was this kiwi the one who stole them and happened to timestamp a 5.18.24 date before the theft? I mean they brought an "enjoy prison, stlaker" to the event.

If Pat false flagged all of this and was faking his anger, then holy sheeeeet he fooled me.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Why go through the rigamarole of the whole bit? Posting it on his worthless Milwaukee FB group, begging for them back via a Craigslist post. I'm so confused
Pat loves pity points more than anything.

However, KF faggots are actual degenerates because they aren’t funny. So it being a false flag from a KF tranny (this would explain what they look like from Ricks picture) is also not impossible.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Okay when Pat released the photo of the vandals, notice the wall next to the blue motorcycle. Empty.

chairthiefs.jpg

In the 5.18 photo, that same wall is now lined with green dumpsters pushed all the way up to it.

greentrash.jpg

If this was a kiwi false flag, the dumpsters would be visible on Patrick's camera.

Thus confirming these photos were taken on separate days.