Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Okay when Pat released the photo of the vandals, notice the wall next to the blue motorcycle. Empty.

View attachment 200217

In the 5.18 photo, that same wall is now lined with green dumpsters pushed all the way up to it.

View attachment 200218

If this was a kiwi false flag, the dumpsters would be visible on Patrick's camera.

Thus confirming these photos were taken on separate days.
Seems like "forced perspective". Here is another angle.

free image sharing

BudDickman

The way to capture pictures of the hovel is to actually take a video while you're walking by and pretending to FaceTime with someone.

"Oh yeah, I'm just hanging out. I'm going to go to dinner with my sweetie later and order a well done steak."

And the whole time you're just taking a video of his patio. This is basically what Dan did. Don't hide behind dumpsters while wearing fingerless gloves like a dirty hobo.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
1716143210583.png

"Video doesn't lie" but won't post it. Just TRUST ME the evidence I refuse to share is ironclad, cat lady children.

the lesbian thieves gave him an apology card
1716143400405.png

RobertMewler

View attachment 200350

"Video doesn't lie" but won't post it. Just TRUST ME the evidence I refuse to share is ironclad, cat lady children.

the lesbian thieves gave him an apology card
View attachment 200351
"They know how to stay out of sight when conducting their obsessive surveillance."

My, what an imagination you have. Too bad it isn't utilized in your book writin'.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
"They know how to stay out of sight when conducting their obsessive surveillance."
"the cyberstalking cult has harnessed the power of magic to create invisibility cloaks and used invisible ink to write profanity on my vehicles! I have irrefutable proof, blidnly trust me because I won't post it"

edit: after sending this exaggerated version of Patrick's bitching I remember that he actually already has complained about supernatural stalking through voodoo dolls. He really is a caricature of himself.

RobertMewler

When Pat is right he’s right, Dan Mullen is likely the public face to the operation led by the Keyser Soze like figure known as 1997 Toyota Tacoma who operates exclusively on kiwifarms
Who is Toyota Tacoma? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Mullen tell it, anybody could have worked for Tacoma. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

BudDickman

Yeah, that doesn't make you look deranged at all, Pat. So what if fingerless-gloved kiwi took his picture in full view of the cameras from the public alley? What would you do, faggot? Post a picture of them so that your three active followers, who are all tax evaders and pedos, could say "look at that incel".

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
Who is Toyota Tacoma? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Mullen tell it, anybody could have worked for Tacoma. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

IMG-2716.gif

IMG-2718.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

Yeah, that doesn't make you look deranged at all, Pat. So what if fingerless-gloved kiwi took his picture in full view of the cameras from the public alley? What would you do, faggot? Post a picture of them so that your three active followers, who are all tax evaders and pedos, could say "look at that incel".
Meanwhile Pat used to go out in the public and take creep shots and force complete randos to take pictures that he’d post to his gay Twitter for the world to see.