Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I know he's autistic and a pig-headed idiot but the way he's trying so hard to get these chairs back you'd think they had drugs stashed in them or something. Nice attachment to kindling, stupid.

That was his personal little W.
Having done nothing constructive since his last piece of kindling (In The Black) it represents the last 5 years of his efforts in a material form.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
And he can't even say "to whoever responded to the ad for the free.chairs I'm afraid you were the victim of a ruse meant to inconvenience my wife and I". Nope "you were made an unwitting accomplice to their crimes."

Nobody is allowed to be the victim except Pat! Why would anyone respond to this cunty ass ad, rather than just abandoning them by a dumpster somewhere. Even funnier would be if he tried to pursue legal action against the 'accessories after the fact ' and the law assigned a Hilariously low value to his chairs to the point it doesn't even count as theft.
That’s what’s so funny - he made them out of trash wood yet he’s crying like he spent hundreds on them.

The Hovel is a total Sperg House right now. I wish I was going for a stroll down Oakland Ave....I'm sure you can hear him screaming from the street. Rick red faced, stomping his hooves all over his lawn. I'd bet a "flurry of emails, calls, and texts" ensued. Lynne, his lawyers, MPD, all need to be updated on what happened to the special boy as investigations and lawsuits take root.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CHAIRS! FUCK!"

"Our STALKERS took my FUCKING ADIORONDACK CHAIRS!"

"WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS!!!!!!!"

I hope they've been burned already.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That was his personal little W.
Having done nothing constructive since his last piece of kindling (In The Black) it represents the last 5 years of his efforts in a material form.
It’s also his only “contribution” to the house in years. Niki / Lynne have had to buy shit for their air bnb and other shit but Pat had his “I do work around the house - I built those chairs!”

I had a dirt bag roommate like that - guy was a bum and rarely ever worked so he would always complain when we would split on stuff for the house (couch, tvs, tables, etc) and he only contributed a couple cheep chairs and would always use that as an example that he helps out.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Who even uses Craigslist to sell stuff in 2024? If I came home and my lawn chairs were gone I'd assume niggers took them and go buy a new one. If I saw on my camera it was a non basketball person I would perhaps put together that it was an erroneous ad and check.... Facebook Marketplace like every other normal person.

Only an out of touch mid 40s doofus would think this is all believable. 100% false flag from a false fag.

People here do not encourage folks to go to his house and don't condone theft, vandalism or swatting. It's stupid and naht funny.

Who even uses Craigslist to sell stuff in 2024? If I came home and my lawn chairs were gone I'd assume niggers took them and go buy a new one. If I saw on my camera it was a non basketball person I would perhaps put together that it was an erroneous ad and check.... Facebook Marketplace like every other normal person.

Only an out of touch mid 40s doofus would think this is all believable. 100% false flag from a false fag.

People here do not encourage folks to go to his house and don't condone theft, vandalism or swatting. It's stupid and naht funny.
I don't have a Facebook account so can't use marketplace or whatever and sometimes I'll list guitars on Reverb with 'local pickup only' selected as I don't want to deal with shipping but I get very little response that way. Craigslist has worked quickly with every guitar I've sold for some reason.

I certainly wouldn't be on there looking for free garbage lawn furniture though.

JebJoh

It's spring and he has no job, yet that lawn is full of weeds and his "garden" ditch has nothing useful growing. He could have vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers and try to make that depressing, ghetto back alley, trash can shithole look somewhat nice if he took any pride in his home, but he'd rather sit on his phone and yell at strangers on social media.
I can’t wait for that Craigslist ad for free tomatoes

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Updates form Eastside Milwaukee FB

IMG_6656.jpeg
IMG_6657.jpeg
IMG_6658.jpeg
IMG_6659.jpeg
IMG_6660.jpeg
IMG_6661.jpeg
IMG_6662.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Yeah I couldn’t even think of the last time I went on Craigslist - I thought that died out in the late 2000s / early 2010s

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
And he can't even say "to whoever responded to the ad for the free.chairs I'm afraid you were the victim of a ruse meant to inconvenience my wife and I". Nope "you were made an unwitting accomplice to their crimes."

Nobody is allowed to be the victim except Pat! Why would anyone respond to this cunty ass ad, rather than just abandoning them by a dumpster somewhere. Even funnier would be if he tried to pursue legal action against the 'accessories after the fact ' and the law assigned a Hilariously low value to his chairs to the point it doesn't even count as theft.

Wrong again, stlaker.

The FBI are now involved since this is now a federal crime since these chairs are valued at over $250,000 each.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Yeah I couldn’t even think of the last time I went on Craigslist - I thought that died out in the late 2000s / early 2010s
It's the equivalent of Patrick claiming people were conspiring against him on StumbleUpon, Fark or Yahoo Answers. They sold my chairs on their Xanga and I used AskJeeves to find out! Wait until all my followers on Google+ hear about this, child. I'll have a Stickam show about your little cult in no time, and you won't be able to hide on Voat or anywhere else!

I'm not all the way through this thread, but just so I have this straight:
  • While Pat and Niki are at a concert that literally no one on earth knew they were attending, someone made a fake Craigslist ad giving away Pat's Adirondack chairs
  • As soon as they get home, Pat notices that his Adirondack chairs are missing. This could possibly be because his security system told him someone was in his backyard while he was out, but if not, it's unbelievable that this would be the first thing he notices when he gets home (presumably in the dark as well, unless the concert let out at 7 pm)
  • As soon as he notices the chairs are gone, he immediately goes to Craigslist of all places and notices the fake Craigslist ad that for some reason was not deleted by the perpetrator despite someone likely contacting them saying they were coming by to get the chairs
  • His next action is to immediately take to Twitter to loudly proclaim that all of this took place (and in doing so giving the trolls exactly what they want) instead of quietly contacting the police
  • Next, instead of reviewing the security footage for make/model of the person's car and license plate, he makes another Craigslist ad trying to find who took his chairs.
Baffling and insane. I'm like 95% sure this is all fake/staged. The most unbelievable part is that someone would see the photos of those fucking Adirondack chairs and decide that they want them.
This breakdown was far more concise than it deserved to be. I still stay selfishly dedicated to the idea that a couple of ghetto hood rats jacked fat man’s chairs.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I know he's autistic and a pig-headed idiot but the way he's trying so hard to get these chairs back you'd think they had drugs stashed in them or something. Nice attachment to kindling, stupid.

Like everything else in his life it’s a narcissistic injury. Losing these chairs shows that he’s NOT in control of everything and HAS NOT defeated his “stlakers “. Therefore it has to be treated as a crisis when anyone else would have simply moved on.

It's the equivalent of Patrick claiming people were conspiring against him on StumbleUpon, Fark or Yahoo Answers. They sold my chairs on their Xanga and I used AskJeeves to find out! Wait until all my followers on Google+ hear about this, child. I'll have a Stickam show about your little cult in no time, and you won't be able to hide on Voat or anywhere else!
The cyberstalking cult was even talking about it on their internet radio show, I heard it here:

8xgwko07zfq91.png