Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Pat should have known that repeatedly posting about how great the chairs were would make a neighbor covet them to the point that they made a fake craigslist ad to give themselves plausible deniability when they stole them.

QED

The only scenario where I want this to be real is if Pat sees his chairs from the window of one his Section 8 neighbors. He'll do fuck all about it, but still have to see it everyday.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He’s drunk off his ass. I speak fluent drunk talk. This is it. He’s definitely hammered.
F7H1lGvWMAAXO7A.jpg:large

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Anyone else feel bad for Patrick on this one? I'm still laughing but it's such a cruel thing to do. They were his favorite chairs. He made them himself. He was so proud of them. Summer's around the corner and he was looking forward to sunbathing on them with a beer and his lizard.

I really hope he can build a second, better set of chairs and then figure out how to bolt them into the concrete so they can't be removed so easily.
Its a shitty prank but the way pat is handling it is funny. Im sure the police he is suing have been informed and they are laughing.

• Deleted by Kinderman
Show…
  • Deleted by Kinderman
Show…

Kinderman

Yoon…that was the troll. Again.
Not to mention he leaves them out in the rain, never properly treated them, so they are rotten on top of the shit quality wood
Honestly, that KiwiFarmer is just saving Pat a few trips to the dumpster later on. He’s really an ungrateful heel.

He should be happy they went to a lesbian couple.
They were stolen from one, too.