Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It's all he has left. What would his life look like if it all stopped today?

He would still be posting confrontational shit and starting internet fights. Just like he has been doing on threads and bluesky. If anything he would be glad that his past isnt getting thrown back in his face when he is being a hypocrite and ruining his arguments. He really wants to pin that swatting shit on this place because calling him out isnt illegal and he HATES that. He needs to make it seem like people here are trying to kill him even though swatting has always been denied and disavowed even before he was made fun of here. He has never provided any proof that it was coming from here. Same with his stupid chairs. He just points a finger and cries victim hoping the media and police will make a big deal about it.

They arrested torswats and his swattings seemed to have stopped but he is still trying to milk it and blame this place when torswats said he was behind his own swattings. We will see how true that statement was as the case plays out.

Kinderman

Yoon…that was the troll. Again.
A Redditor told me he’s assisting Pat with the investigation and sent me this.

IMG_6315.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Knowing this lying fuck, he'll probably count this as a swatting
Wouldnt be surprised since he wants to make it sound like he might have shot these people if he was home instead of just telling them that it wasnt real. Im willing to bet that whoever does a prank like that isnt thinking " Ohhh, maybe someone will get shot over this." . He just wants the most extreme scenario to be used for maximum pearl clutching. He does the same shit with " The end of democracy if you dont vote blue!" You can t even take him serious when crimes are being committed against him because he is such an over dramatic homo.

1715816209983.png

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Anyone else feel bad for Patrick on this one? I'm still laughing but it's such a cruel thing to do. They were his favorite chairs. He made them himself. He was so proud of them. Summer's around the corner and he was looking forward to sunbathing on them with a beer and his lizard.

I really hope he can build a second, better set of chairs and then figure out how to bolt them into the concrete so they can't be removed so easily.

I'm not all the way through this thread, but just so I have this straight:
  • While Pat and Niki are at a concert that literally no one on earth knew they were attending, someone made a fake Craigslist ad giving away Pat's Adirondack chairs
  • As soon as they get home, Pat notices that his Adirondack chairs are missing. This could possibly be because his security system told him someone was in his backyard while he was out, but if not, it's unbelievable that this would be the first thing he notices when he gets home (presumably in the dark as well, unless the concert let out at 7 pm)
  • As soon as he notices the chairs are gone, he immediately goes to Craigslist of all places and notices the fake Craigslist ad that for some reason was not deleted by the perpetrator despite someone likely contacting them saying they were coming by to get the chairs
  • His next action is to immediately take to Twitter to loudly proclaim that all of this took place (and in doing so giving the trolls exactly what they want) instead of quietly contacting the police
  • Next, instead of reviewing the security footage for make/model of the person's car and license plate, he makes another Craigslist ad trying to find who took his chairs.
Baffling and insane. I'm like 95% sure this is all fake/staged. The most unbelievable part is that someone would see the photos of those fucking Adirondack chairs and decide that they want them.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Anyone else feel bad for Patrick on this one? I'm still laughing but it's such a cruel thing to do. They were his favorite chairs. He made them himself. He was so proud of them. Summer's around the corner and he was looking forward to sunbathing on them with a beer and his lizard.

I really hope he can build a second, better set of chairs and then figure out how to bolt them into the concrete so they can't be removed so easily.
Not really after 5 and a half years. He's Charlie brown trying to kick a football. He sucks at everything in his life because of a norm tweet.

1000008486.gif

I'm not all the way through this thread, but just so I have this straight:
  • While Pat and Niki are at a concert that literally no one on earth knew they were attending, someone made a fake Craigslist ad giving away Pat's Adirondack chairs
  • As soon as they get home, Pat notices that his Adirondack chairs are missing. This could possibly be because his security system told him someone was in his backyard while he was out, but if not, it's unbelievable that this would be the first thing he notices when he gets home (presumably in the dark as well, unless the concert let out at 7 pm)
  • As soon as he notices the chairs are gone, he immediately goes to Craigslist of all places and notices the fake Craigslist ad that for some reason was not deleted by the perpetrator despite someone likely contacting them saying they were coming by to get the chairs
  • His next action is to immediately take to Twitter to loudly proclaim that all of this took place (and in doing so giving the trolls exactly what they want) instead of quietly contacting the police
  • Next, instead of reviewing the security footage for make/model of the person's car and license plate, he makes another Craigslist ad trying to find who took his chairs.
Baffling and insane. I'm like 95% sure this is all fake/staged. The most unbelievable part is that someone would see the photos of those fucking Adirondack chairs and decide that they want them.
It's 100% a Pat false flag and seriously who cares? They were shitty pallet wood chairs.

Nah. It's definitely cruel but it's also funny. I don't condone it but I did laugh.