Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Almost a year to the day.

RIP Junk Chairs 2023-2024

1715807063597.png

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
About the LLC suggestion, quick reminder about what Javier said: 'Put their house on a trust and their car under a LLC. That way no one can find them. I gave her all tricks Micheal Bazzell, the cybersecurity expert, gave me but Patrick and Niki didn't seem to go for it'.

19:19:

What ever became of the Tomlinson Enterprises, LLC thing?

I still believe Rick had registered that LLC to go with his car blog, using the blog as an excuse to have a place to hide his assets. It's a stupid idea, we probably prevented him from getting caught committing fraud when the Automanic texts happened.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
  • Deleted by Tagine Enthusiast
Show…

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Thats what he wants. He wants trolls to fuck with him there so he can feel validated in his accusations. He is doing fine failing on his own.
It's all he has left. What would his life look like if it all stopped today? Every Ding on his phone would cause a reaction. We are all he has now. We've Pavlov Dogged his brain to the point that it'll never work right again.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
It’s counterintuitive and I admit I’m biased but the bigger deal he makes of this—TWO CL ads?? Our lazy pig???—the more convinced I become this is some op he cooked up. Too convenient that the people who took them are masked, to name just one among many weird details. Anyhow, glad there’re no more welfare checks.

I remember somebody here saying about the clip this picture is from that "rabies patients drink water more naturally".

Really got the ribs.
That was @Honey Badger.

I’m not even trying to be pedantic with the name of the unit. No cop of any kind has ever busted into his house unannounced, which is what swatting is. They always knock and wait for him and have a conversation first.
It’s been pointed out, oh, dozens of times that MKE doesn’t have a SWAT unit. Makes the same impression that telling him “SWATTing” is perhaps the most retarded misspelling choice he could make for the word.