Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The thought of Patrick throwing a temper tantrum and seething all day long because someone took those chairs is hilarious.

He loved drinking his tea with milk on them like he was living his best life and now he can’t do that anymore. It’s such a petty L that I 100% agree with whoever said they didn’t think he staged it because it’s too funny.

Patrick probably pulled up his 30 second clip and watched them walk off with his little project and started flipping out to Niki.

“What the FUCK two women just stole my fucking ADIRONDACK CHAIRS.”

5 minutes later he goes back to her

“Someone posted they were free to take on CRAIGSLIST. I just posted asking for them to be returned.”

It was probably the most he’s worked in the past month.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The thought of Patrick throwing a temper tantrum and seething all day long because someone took those chairs is hilarious.

He loved drinking his tea with milk on them like he was living his best life and now he can’t do that anymore. It’s such a petty L that I 100% agree with whoever said they didn’t think he staged it because it’s too funny.

Patrick probably pulled up his 30 second clip and watched them walk off with his little project and started flipping out to Niki.

“What the FUCK two women just stole my fucking ADIRONDACK CHAIRS.”

5 minutes later he goes back to her

“Someone posted they were free to take on CRAIGSLIST. I just posted asking for them to be returned.”

It was probably the most he’s worked in the past month.
At least the concert was fun.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
1715849164687.png

They are less than 3 miles away.
Why doesn't Piggy just carry them back to the Hovel?
He; runs half marathons, benches 250lb, has nothing to do all day.

Maybe he could use that 140IQ to procure a shopping cart and push them home.
That's using your thinking meats
1715849528673.png

• Deleted by Kinderman
Show…
  • Deleted by fricklefrackle
Show…

Hudson

Kinda fucked up to be honest... I don't agree at all with someone fucking with him at home, if he wants to engage on X and texts ok, but a man's home is his castle, and I would be fucking pissed to the point of killing someone if they did this shit to me...

Just how i feel about it...
I agree. Anything interfering with the peaceful enjoyment of his home is morally and ethically wrong.

The pleasure and hilarity we get from the pure schadenfreude of such a terrible person however is off the charts.

RickiLeaks

Anonymous Post Medium | DM Submissions

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
This fucking maniac. ‘They existed long ago’ No shit, asshole who apparently has never heard of or listened to the radio.

‘We are not their first targets’ HA HA HOLEE SHIT!

‘They choose people at random’ WOW

At least he got the just for fun part.
And the takeaway here is his inability to disengage makes him actually dumber than Joe Cumia

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Pat's ad got flagged and he re-posted about an hour ago https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/zip/7747500405.html

same text, added a picture of the chairs. Also changed the ttile to PLEASE RETURN OUR ADIRONDACK CHAIRS instead of the entitled: “Free” Adirondack Chairs

edit: he's also on Facebook demanding they be returned https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1833512200463719/
View attachment 199723
BRING BACK OUR ADIRONDACK CHAIRS!

Who does he think his is? Mel Gibson in Ramson? More like Hamson, shucky ducky!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
I know he's autistic and a pig-headed idiot but the way he's trying so hard to get these chairs back you'd think they had drugs stashed in them or something. Nice attachment to kindling, stupid.
yeah the Adirondack chair FB marketplace page in the area really puts into perspective how ugly his former chairs are compared to the real thing, every single other listing is much better looking

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
And he can't even say "to whoever responded to the ad for the free.chairs I'm afraid you were the victim of a ruse meant to inconvenience my wife and I". Nope "you were made an unwitting accomplice to their crimes."

Nobody is allowed to be the victim except Pat! Why would anyone respond to this cunty ass ad, rather than just abandoning them by a dumpster somewhere. Even funnier would be if he tried to pursue legal action against the 'accessories after the fact ' and the law assigned a Hilariously low value to his chairs to the point it doesn't even count as theft.