• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Somebody’s DRUNK

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
But then he says shit like "there is only one side to every story: the truth" so I have no idea what he's really thinking. He ignores the basic reasoning that an individual can reinterpret something to make sense of it based on their own personal experience which is what allows for these fanfiction retcons to exist in an academic sphere in the first place. It's the fundamental logic that underpins his entire alleged political ideology and worldview but he is too stupid to grasp the nuance. In his mind the matrix was always about trannies, child. All the religious symbolism from the first three movies doesn't count any more because the truth is whatever Michel Foodcourt over here decides it to be.
What you fail to realize is Pat decides what words (and everything else) mean, sweet summer child.

cd61c515f15897f9115c0f557a7511cc.jpg

"Michel Foodcourt" is a good one. Philosopher yumah.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
You're actually wrong about that. The diversity of TOS was very deliberate as Roddenberry wanted to show a future where every human got along with each other. That's also why they included a Russian on the crew, because of the cold war. Something they'd never do these days of course.
Yeah, the entire point was to show an idealized future in which there is no scarcity or bigotry or whatever, and mankind has devoted itself to bringing others into the fold willingly and enlightening them. Every other episode was some kind of moral or philosophical conundrum.

The reason all the Nu-Treks stink is because they've discarded all that and put nothing of value in its place. It's all just dogshit millennial Hollywood writing wearing a badly damaged Star Trek skinsuit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He sees people with educations reinterpreting old works through postmodernist lenses, like how Iago can be read as secretly gay for Othello without entirely fucking up the rest of the play, or that James and the Giant Peach can be read as an allegory for learning how to be a dyke, and he thinks he can do it too, like a monkey swinging a hammer because he saw a human do it once.
But then he says shit like "there is only one side to every story: the truth" so I have no idea what he's really thinking. He ignores the basic reasoning that an individual can reinterpret something to make sense of it based on their own personal experience which is what allows for these fanfiction retcons to exist in an academic sphere in the first place. It's the fundamental logic that underpins his entire alleged political ideology and worldview but he is too stupid to grasp the nuance. In his mind the matrix was always about trannies, child. All the religious symbolism from the first three movies doesn't count any more because the truth is whatever Michel Foodcourt over here decides it to be.
Exactly. He also completely misses the difference between reading something in a way that might comfort you or connect you to something with stating it as absolute fact. If a mental patient watches The Matrix and finds some comfort in the movie by equating it with their own experience then that's great. That's what art is supposed to do. If that tranny then goes on Twitter and insists that The Matrix was always a trans allegory and was 100% about the director wanting to be a woman and they cast Keanu because of his ambiguous racial makeup so fuck you nazis then they're just wrong. Pat is, as usual, wrong about almost all of this stuff but he will, also as usual, fight you on it like he owes you $50,000+.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Not related but I’ve never seen someone genuinely long for more Rachel Maddow. I didn’t know that was a desire people could have.

View attachment 143218
Rick had a tweet saying Rachel Maddow was not the lefts version of tucker or other similar pundits and that she was very objective in her opinions.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
You're actually wrong about that. The diversity of TOS was very deliberate as Roddenberry wanted to show a future where every human got along with each other. That's also why they included a Russian on the crew, because of the cold war. Something they'd never do these days of course.
Yeah, but it wasn't the driving force that it's made out to be. You people are rewriting history to make it sound like Roddenberry created Star Trek simply to have a diverse cast, and that simply isn't true. But being in a far flung future, it made sense to depict a society that was post-war and post-discrimination.

He sold it as Wagon Train to the stars. That was his words, not mine. It was meant to depict an optimistic portrayal of the future, with the pioneers being a starfleet as opposed to cowboys, and the frontier being the stars as opposed to a western vista.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Exactly. He also completely misses the difference between reading something in a way that might comfort you or connect you to something with stating it as absolute fact. If a mental patient watches The Matrix and finds some comfort in the movie by equating it with their own experience then that's great. That's what art is supposed to do. If that tranny then goes on Twitter and insists that The Matrix was always a trans allegory and was 100% about the director wanting to be a woman and they cast Keanu because of his ambiguous racial makeup so fuck you nazis then they're just wrong. Pat is, as usual, wrong about almost all of this stuff but he will, also as usual, fight you on it like he owes you $50,000+.
I can't wrap my head around what a stupid man he is. It's mindboggling.
The Matrix one is so weird, because you might think that he's arguing for the idea that the social value of any given work of fiction isn't restricted to initial authorial intent, and that things can be reinterpreted through different societal lenses to gain more or less relevancy or symbolic poignancy but I think he's actually doubling down on the importance of authorial intent, and trying to say that all interpretation is to be based on the whims of the personal political views of the director, no matter what their content depicts, who is viewing it or what context its viewed in. He is such a facist little authoritarian. He couldnt be more at odds with his own chosen sociopolitical paradigms if he tried. He just sees things done by smart people on his side of the political fence, tries to copy them and fucks it up in some fundamental way every single time. He pities blacks for being inferior, needs to protect gays for being faggots, hates all bigots, and now he's trying to argue that individual truth is truth, but only his.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I can't wrap my head around what a stupid man he is. It's mindboggling.
The Matrix one is so weird, because you might think that he's arguing for the idea that the social value of any given work of fiction isn't restricted to initial authorial intent, and that things can be reinterpreted through different societal lenses to gain more or less relevancy or symbolic poignancy but I think he's actually doubling down on the importance of authorial intent, and trying to say that all interpretation is to be based on the whims of the personal political views of the director, no matter what their content depicts, who is viewing it or what context its viewed in. He is such a facist little authoritarian. He couldnt be more at odds with his own chosen sociopolitical paradigms if he tried. He just sees things done by smart people on his side of the political fence, tries to copy them and fucks it up in some fundamental way every single time. He pities blacks for being inferior, needs to protect gays for being faggots, hates all bigots, and now he's trying to argue that individual truth is truth, but only his.
Patrick and most of the left's cognitive dissonance is best reflected in their support of Muslims/Islam. Most Muslims hate fags, dislike women and they're the furthest thing from being progressive as it gets.

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Bullshit. I didn't make the list. :(
here's your top given .... quid pro quo..

rib_getterreaction_typecount_
IGotATreeOnMyHouse85ribs532
TorqueWheelerribs410
captain_kamalaribs392
Slackjawed Cowribs385
Meownawribs361
DanMullen'sRetardedNephewribs263
SpaceEdgeribs260
Sink Inspectorribs238
Harry Powellribs224
Patreekyribs223
adminribs203
RobertMewlerribs195
NoBaconribs183
Sue Lightningribs166
Duxbury Daveribs158
Honey Badgerribs144
chocolatehellholeribs140
HH Brotherribs133
McGowan6ribs127
Salted Earth Truffleribs124

@Meownaw

rib_getterreaction_typecount_
Slackjawed Cowribs5123
IGotATreeOnMyHouse85ribs3849
Stentribs3280
Patreekyribs3077
Lucyferribs2957
Maxheinie's Old Stinkersribs2598
HotDogJoeribs2330
DanMullen'sRetardedNephewribs2282
Gay Faggot.ribs2076
Sue Lightningribs1942
Dummy Gaynutsribs1914
BonnieMcFarlaneMe2ribs1911
Cupheadribs1876
TorqueWheelerribs1865
Harry Powellribs1862
TheGhostOfAbeVigodaribs1846
RobertMewlerribs1836
Lamont & Tonelliribs1830
Brooke Shieldsribs1780
McGowan6ribs1779

This is just going to be a list of the people with the most posts though essentially. I'd need a way to weight (heh...) these vs the number of posts they have. I suck at stats though. There's a few ways to slice the data. It could be something like percentage of the rib giver's total ribs. The inverse also makes sense. A percentage of all ribs received were from X user.

Another way could be as a function of their total posts as I mentioned. This seems to intuitively be right, but as I said I'm bad at stats.

this post is brought to you by autismtm