• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Somebody’s DRUNK

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
i can but then @Okay Terryfic! gets to ask me a question about your posting, reporting, block list etc. Only fair.

choose wisely.

Also how many posts have I reported (at least 2, @Lucyfer trying to kill me or Jenna and another one that was over the line)

And block list? Like posting mine (2 users, everyone knows them) or who has me on their list? I want all the statistics.

G

Mc_beV.gif

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
i think they get cleaned up or something after a while, I only see one right now. But it could be somewhere else i'm not looking. Idnk what weird stats you guys want.

Top reaction scores from one user to another, if you can generate it. Who has @Meownaw given the most upribs to? Fun to see who everyone simps for hardest.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
The 90s shows just started using either Q or a holodeck in place of actual time travel. ME I'D HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR SEX WITH HOT BABES!

This is a common meme about holodecks, but how would that work in practice? There were about 1000 crew on Enterprise D, and 16 holodecks. That's 62 people per holodeck, not including guests. Assuming they worked 12 hour shifts that's about 31 people off-shift per holodeck.

Now holodecks are actually pretty small, so you can't really fit 31 people in there simultaneously. They can only run one program at a time. That means a 12 hour block of time has to be split between 31 people. That's about half an hour per crew member, with a minute or two cleanup time.

The whole thing just seems unrealistic.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Pat in particular loves to retcon all kinds of shit to suit his bullshit "progressive" talking points. See him claiming The Matrix is a trans allegory as a perfect example. He really can't grasp the idea that Star Trek and Star Wars were just doing old movies and TV series.... in space!
He sees people with educations reinterpreting old works through postmodernist lenses, like how Iago can be read as secretly gay for Othello without entirely fucking up the rest of the play, or that James and the Giant Peach can be read as an allegory for learning how to be a dyke, and he thinks he can do it too, like a monkey swinging a hammer because he saw a human do it once.
But then he says shit like "there is only one side to every story: the truth" so I have no idea what he's really thinking. He ignores the basic reasoning that an individual can reinterpret something to make sense of it based on their own personal experience which is what allows for these fanfiction retcons to exist in an academic sphere in the first place. It's the fundamental logic that underpins his entire alleged political ideology and worldview but he is too stupid to grasp the nuance. In his mind the matrix was always about trannies, child. All the religious symbolism from the first three movies doesn't count any more because the truth is whatever Michel Foodcourt over here decides it to be.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
This makes sense because my boomer father rambles on about Clint Eastwood and how popular westerns were back then. Shows like Bonanza too.
Fun fact for automotive autistic funsters: Dan Blocker of Bonanza had a Z16 Chevelle
Probably one of rarest muscle cars ever
Wow only 200 originals and ONE convertible was ever produced.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
These faggots really don't get Star Trek. Roddenberry and the others didn't obsess about "muh diversity" - it was sold and presented as "Wagon Train to the stars".

They really just wanted to do western stories but westerns were played out as a genre, so they chose a new backdrop. The aliens were stand-ins for Indians. It's really not as deep as they make it out to be. Their appreciation for this shit is similar to their supposed appreciation for comic books - completely fake and surface level / Wikipedia entry deep.
You're actually wrong about that. The diversity of TOS was very deliberate as Roddenberry wanted to show a future where every human got along with each other. That's also why they included a Russian on the crew, because of the cold war. Something they'd never do these days of course.