• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why does she care so much?

Stupid fucking bitch.
I’m starting to think she doesn’t have a job and like Pat believes her purpose in life is to tweet all day and pretend to be a “journalist” and she’s saving the world one tweet at a time.

Explains why she tried - and quit - film school. I’m guessing she was trying to get into some kind of broadcast journalism but quit because they told you need to have valid sources to run with a story and she said that’s too hard. So she sticks to her blog like it’s a credible news source. These types are all delusional.

I haven’t checked out her blog but some here say it’s behind a paywall so I’m guessing that’s her income like a lot of these patron “journalists” and make very little from it.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
G

Goddammit dude you gotta make us bring up your hideous snaggletooth cross eyed wife again?
Screenshot_20230320-174707.png

G

Don’t know if this was seen but KF (I know, we’re not the best of friends with those types) did a bit of research on big bad Jackie’s blog that she says she’s going to write a very super serious news piece about us. Turns out nobody visits it and people don’t have time for her nonsense.
View attachment 109145
Useful idiots at best but this wasn’t a surprise, Mr. Pillman. Why isn’t Owen able to manage better villains than low rent ‘cybervillians’? I guess I answered my own question. Namaste.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Useful idiots at best but this wasn’t a surprise, Mr. Pillman. Why isn’t Owen able to manage better villains than low rent ‘cybervillians’? I guess I answered my own question. Namaste.
Oh no, what if she tells the FBI Brian Pillman Jr is behind all the swatting?!?! Someone warn the Hart Foundation, get him to Canada ASAP! Hide him in the Hart Dungeon!

G

Also, I know I'm a faggot for triple posting 3 times in a row but I missed out on this shit last night.

I just wanted to say, now that Dipcunt has faggily deleted his account yet again, watch WormKiller mysteriously and non-suspiciously return to grace us with even more retarded shitpost spam and Dutch sperging in off topic.
Ok, brothaman just cool it with the Dougie bullshit unless you want to be mentioned in an online article that will be automatically retracted re: uninformed nonsense.

I apologize. That was an emotional that I shouldn’t have said much less typed.

Jim Norton is an admitted rapist.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Ok, brothaman just cool it with the Dougie bullshit unless you want to be mentioned in an online article that will be automatically retracted re: uninformed nonsense.

Can any of the IT Whizzes tell me how Dougie got doxxed?

Was he spamming his resume in her pms for a job?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

See Jackie should use her crack journalism skills and hacking to let the world know about SiriusXM’s Jim Norton raping a drunk girl. But she has to bother our little rascals calling Pat a fat idiot on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.