• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Can someone post a good old fashioned show summary of what happened here?

Is anyone simping for this fat pajeet? Give it time..
That was my bit originally, brothaman. Our Desi princess was supposed to be my Twitter girlfriend. Nice spoiling my romantic advances, faggots.

But apparently she was just some Shane Nokes style passerby that took up the Patverse cause and went full retard without promising to unban everyone (reference...fuck who cares)

Props to her for actually engaging like the feisty exotic goddess she is and here we are. She claims to be a doxxing expert for the Biden administration but apparently is friends with some weev asshole who she’s politically opposed to or something.

I’m day drunk and still horny from this her badass Desi princess Jasmine attitude so I’m a bit biased I guess.

How’s your day going, brothaman?

Edit: cleaned up drunk talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If this is the same Jackie Stokes as our Jackie Stokes before she changes her last name cuz marriage. It sounds like she loves involving the courts anything her boss tells her to do her job instead of complaining on Twitter all day. From 2007
WAIT!!!!! HOLD ON!!!!

Enhance…
EB05B11A-6973-4D79-8EF0-86B40E48DB9D.jpeg

Enhance…

What’s this?
D947C639-A441-4BC4-B2A8-7996B60174FE.jpeg

She claims to be disabled! Holy shit just like Ooga and Shane! No wonder she’s on twitter all day pretending to be important, she’s on the dole!

G

Is anyone here able bodied? first a bunch of siamese-twin dutch guys in a wheelchair, now this. Did she lose her vision in Iraq to some flash grenade or phosphorus bomb? Of course not, no way she saw combat, lol.

(get it? im doing the: is anyone here white bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.