• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine going to a private forum to threaten to dox people and then be "outraged" and demand and try to get it get shutdown because they said mean things when you did it.
Just the fact that she’s bragging about bullying yet says bullying shouldn’t be done. Jackie YOU CAME HERE and got mad that people say things here you don’t like and instead of ignoring it you now believe this site should be shut down because it made you upset.

This really is a great example of the current political divide in the country between democrats and republicans. Bud Light pissed off their blue collar fan base of republicans and in protest they decided to stop buying bud Light and the company has already taken a large hit. Democrats mocked Republicans for protesting with their wallets and called them all kinds of names. Mind you, republicans didn’t want bud light to be shut down and removed from society, they just took their business elsewhere

Democrats now when they don’t like something they want it REMOVED FROM SOCIETY. They cry all day that Fox News must be shut down and their hosts should get in big trouble for having an opinion they don’t agree with. It’s just a cable news opinion channel yet they think it’s a cancer that must be removed instead of just not watching it. Jackie has decided she doesn’t like this little private website that (check notes) discusses various topics and observers and laughs at public figures so it MUST BE SHUT DOWN RIGHT NOW AND ALL USERS MUST GO TO PRISON FOR THE CRIME OF JACKIE NOT LIKING IT!

TLDR Jackie is Hacky and quite fat

Forum Clout
If this is the same Jackie Stokes as our Jackie Stokes before she changes her last name cuz marriage. It sounds like she loves involving the courts anything her boss tells her to do her job instead of complaining on Twitter all day. From 2007

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If this is the same Jackie Stokes as our Jackie Stokes before she changes her last name cuz marriage. It sounds like she loves involving the courts anything her boss tells her to do her job instead of complaining on Twitter all day. From 2007
Makes sense, that article about her getting fired mentions how she has always complained about everything online - including her first marriage problems.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://casetext.com/admin-law/jacqueline-d-stokes-complainant-v-michael-chertoff-secretary-department-of-homeland-security-agency[/URL]
Going after the guy who did 9/11 because he asked her if she had a drivers license. Jackie picks her battles wisely.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
laughs at public figures
If you laugh at pig for thinking he's a bar fighter, tomorrow you might laugh at a curry stinking diversity token larping as a hacker, or a man putting on a high pitched voice and a stripper dress and calling himself "Crystal". In clown world the only real crime is laughing, of course, that's why Jackie must do journalism snitch on you in the hope the system (she mimes protesting) will punish you.

G

There is no evidence that anyone here committed any crime.
There is, however, abundant evidence that bottom-tier sci-fi author and pedophile-apologist Patrick S. Tomlinson has committed a very serious crime, namely threatening to murder 3 people including a newborn baby. This evidence exists in a police report of the incident and a court record where Pat pleads no contest (basically guilty).
Yet Jackie Singh, noted cybersecurity fraud and fat ugly cunt, seems to have gleefully taken up the cause of a person who has no problem threatening to kill a baby but will never denounce a pedophile friend.
I guess my question is, why won't Jackie denounce pedophilia and why is she so ugly and fat?
She’s online dismissed various screenshot political threats as well as Fatso’s court documented infanticide. Not to mention someone who has willingly allied himself with rapists Apostlegate.com

G

I'm never gonna show you my tits no matter no many messages you send
One of the only posts I have ever car crashed and it is well deserved!
I don't like looking at gross turds

So who is doing the swatting? Y'all still don't know and nobody can figure it out. We can figure it out together!
I fawkin cracked that case the other day, it is kiwifarms user "I'm Just A Worm" alongside the notorious 1997 Toyota Tacoma. Keep up, please.
I was born in America and served my country in Iraq. I've been using a toilet since before your mother shat you into one
[BOC][/BOC]

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://casetext.com/admin-law/jacqueline-d-stokes-complainant-v-michael-chertoff-secretary-department-of-homeland-security-agency[/URL]
Stokes must be the White Guy she had her first kid with... @NiceNameStupid

DoD clearance...she did say she was an iraq vet, checks out. Isnt that not a permanent thing...as in its revoked once you are no longer serving or working for a government agency?

G

This entire forum is proof of a broad amount of criminality connecting to a movement dedicated to harassing a guy to death.

I'm sure you can tell by the way I put my articles together that I don't tend to make accusations without evidence. What I do is I lay it all out for the audience to decide for themselves.

What do you think people are gonna say about this lovely lil shithole? About the reality that any given hotbed of unmoderated trolls like yourselves can enable repeated and costly abuse of law enforcement resources at best, and perhaps even incite incel-like mass shootings at worst?

I mean you don't want feds crawling up your ass trying to charge you with domestic terror do you?
No one fucking cares you dumb fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.