• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wtf r they talking about. How’s that relate to us
It’s about her “news story” that she claims to have evidence of us swatting yet nothing like that exists.
Look at the replies, I’m a victim! I’m a victim! They sent me goofy tweets!
17EECFAF-0466-4679-A933-8EA882DEA045.jpeg

CE8913B2-8FE7-46C4-9254-12B38475AAE3.jpeg

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
Are you implying Shane Nokes and Jackie Singh are raising a generation of super agent hacker children?
i remember seeing my mother raise her voice at a fastfood worker (justifiably) and i still feel embarrassed years later. Can you imagine how you would turn out if you learned your mother or father spent hours getting into arguements with strangers over social media instead of spending time with you?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
holy fuck guys, we have the hacker legion of doom after us.
Jackie, Shane, Jon Friiman

ha ha holeee shit

Jon cracked the code. Collect your bounty then dude

SeverityBounty
Critical$3,000
High$1,000
Medium$500
Low$250

He would but it might affect his gibs.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nice of her to not post the savage beating after that gay "I win" tweet. What's wrong Jackie too real?
If any one of these faggots decide to visit this thread they’re going to be hit with like 10 comments of mine detailing her rightwing affiliations and usage of the word nigger. Nice shooting yourself in the foot, you stinky butter chicken cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.