• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
ray gtfo here before she doxes you too

Poland will hang me, I'm certain, but being their adopted son was always tenuous.

It’s ok, she doxxed Phil Collins by mistake. Genesis had THREE singers, Jackie!

Said no American ever.

Dipcunt got doxxed and deleted his account, Thomas Apostle was exposed, Jackie Singh was fired from the Biden campaign for associating with a rightwing cyberterrorist group and for posting racial slurs

It's the female Shane Nokes.
kamala called her ugly and she fled the board.

Huh. I really did miss a lot.

God damn it, I'm going to go through thirty pages now...

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Oh, and good luck trying to fuck me over. You're powerless in real life, and that's why you congregate here. Seek help
What's to fuck over? You're on record using the nigger word and simping for weev. Further more, despite winning the (relative for a non huwhite) birth lottery and being born into a race known for striving its way from a shit covered and caste obsessed society to a nicer (white) society and becoming doctors and lawyers. Yet you can't finish a semester of film school. You already have one failed marriage, fired from a presidential campaign for being a gay nigger and you are fat. Tell me how you can go any lower? Btw Nice hovel stupid. I bet drivers can smell the curry and feces when they drive by.

Forum Clout
I'm worried she might make a bot to hurt our feelings like when she made a bot to chastise people on Twitter for not tweeting #blm
MSG_DISAPPOINT = "Hi {tweep}. I've noticed you haven't directly tweeted in support of #BlackLivesMatter. It's really important. Please consider doing so.".format(tweep=line)
Source

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I'm worried she might make a bot to hurt our feelings like when she made a bot to chastise people on Twitter for not tweeting #blm
MSG_DISAPPOINT = "Hi {tweep}. I've noticed you haven't directly tweeted in support of #BlackLivesMatter. It's really important. Please consider doing so.".format(tweep=line)
Source

Man, look at how she catfishes with those profile pics.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Retards helping retards
D35798A7-84F6-425B-ACED-DCF9FB584FFA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.