• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don’t give a fuck how many politicians she knows, what PHD’s she has or if she’s a White House insider and can get my dox from the CIA.

If she can’t personally physically overpower me, she can’t tell me what to do. It’s that simple.

Same reason I never got the vaccine, why don’t you make me Bill Gates? Fauci? Trump?

They can’t and if they tried they’re going home in a bodybag, and they know that, of course.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Also, I know I'm a faggot for triple posting 3 times in a row but I missed out on this shit last night.

I just wanted to say, now that Dipcunt has faggily deleted his account yet again, watch WormKiller mysteriously and non-suspiciously return to grace us with even more retarded shitpost spam and Dutch sperging in off topic.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
There is no evidence that anyone here committed any crime.
There is, however, abundant evidence that bottom-tier sci-fi author and pedophile-apologist Patrick S. Tomlinson has committed a very serious crime, namely threatening to murder 3 people including a newborn baby. This evidence exists in a police report of the incident and a court record where Pat pleads no contest (basically guilty).
Yet Jackie Singh, noted cybersecurity fraud and fat ugly cunt, seems to have gleefully taken up the cause of a person who has no problem threatening to kill a baby but will never denounce a pedophile friend.
I guess my question is, why won't Jackie denounce pedophilia and why is she so ugly and fat?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
C8D5CEFE-EAE7-4CE7-A9AB-237DCC913F41.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
WHAT DID I DO ?!?…. AND YOU SAID “OH ALSO YOU EARLIER TODAY YOU- OH, NEVERMIND..”WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU GONNA SAY?!?!,???!!

HUFFF HUFFFF HUFFF HUFFFFF WHY COULDNT I LET YOU SLEEEEP???? THATS MY FUCKIN MISTAKEI SHOULDA WOKEN YOU UP AND SAID FUCKIN DOX ME BITCH ! I shoulda WOKEN YOU UP AND SAID FUCKIN DOX ME. YOU WOULDA LIKED THAT BETTER, YA? YOU NEEDED THE GODDAMN SLEEP!!

WAITED AND WAITED, LIKE SIX AND HALF FUCKING HOURS!!! YOURE FUCKING SNORING DONT YOU DARE WAKE, YOURE BLAMING ME RIGHT! NOW! NOW I’M BLAMING YOU! YOU WENT TO SLEEP AND DIDN’T DOX ME!!!!! I DESERVE TO BE DOXXED!!!!!! FIRST!!! BEFORE YOUR FUCKKKING BEDTIME!!!! I SAID I’LL BURN THE GODDAMN FORUM DOWN! but BLOW ME FIRST!!!

HUFFF HUFFF FHUUUFFFF AGAGGGGHRRRRAAAAAAAGAGGGHHHHHHHH YOU WANTED THE NUMBER OF MY EMPLOYER?!?! DONT YOU EVER RRR SPEAK TO HIM!!!!! FIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN EMPLOYER!!!!! CAUSE YOU GOT PROBLEMS MORE THAN ME, AND YOU GOTTA FUCKIN PUSH OUR BUTTONS AND IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK WITH US!!!!! ITS NOT!!!!!! I CANT GET LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW YOU’RE DOING IT AND YOURE A CRIMINAL AND YOURE DISHONEST AND YOURE FUCKED UP! SO YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM US AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SON, AND WE BETTER HAVE OUR PATRICK!!!

WE JUST NEED OUR PIGGY AND A MAID!!!! ITS A LOT LESS FUCKING TROUBLE they clean up after themselves which THEY CLEAN YOUR FIVE TOILETS WHICH YOU DID NOT! HUFFF HUFFFFYOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL OR ANY OF THAT OTHER BULLSHIT YOU THAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH! I JUST NEED OUR FAT PIGGY TO LOOK AFTER HIS BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER! …..and i’ll get to FUCK HER LIDDY!! YOURE A PAIIIINNNN IN MY ASSSSS. YOURE A PAINNNN IN MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
You're worse than that. You're criminal cyber terrorists operating in a hive which coordinates in multiple ways to try and murder another human being because you don't like him. You're lower than low. You're nothing. You're worthless trash on the side of the road.

No wonder you're on this forum doing this shit. No one else wants you.
Wow a street shitter calling us trash, thats rich coming from lowest ethnic life form on the planet eating like a monkey shitting like a dog in the streets, Jackie why the Anglo name? were you too stupid to write out a ten foot first name or trying to improve your caste standing, Btw, your stupid dog needs a Michelin across his belly

Status
Not open for further replies.