• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I got onto an elevator with Jackie, who departed after we descended two floors.

She crop dusted me on the way out, hot boxing me in the closed elevator door with her rectal leavings.

It singed my nostrils, and made me light headed and nauseous. The scent felt as though it had a genuine weight to it. By the time I arrived on my floor, my knees were buckling, my consciousness was fading and my stomach evacuated its contents.

I was taken to a hospital where it was determined that her spicy wind goblin had rendered me sterile.
It wasn't her fart, just her natural odor

G

I can tell the average age here is very low because none of you can correctly interpret my resume or my background, despite many sources providing this information. You poor bastards don't even know what you're looking at.

You're about to end up in a bad situation and only the adults among you are trying to slow it down by trying to convince me it's all above board.
I'm literally called "boomia" a portmanteau of "boomer" and "cumia", but sure. I also want you to keep going, I love watching a descent in to madness unfold.

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230413-110934.png

Amazing resume thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.