• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is embarassing for you guys
How is this anything other than embarrassing for you. You’re LARPING as a leet hacker on a forum dedicated to some faggot radio hosts and a fat child abandoning author. You worked in Iraq and with Biden and this is what you’re doing??

OH YEAH , BECAUSE YOU GOT FIRED FOR HAVING TIES TO WHITE NATIONALISTS AND SAYING RACIAL SLURS

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
This is embarassing for you guys
03114129-9FAD-4A4F-B4C0-BAE0B9281116.jpeg

G

I have no relationship to Trinidad or Guyana. Please get a fucking clue
why is your name Jackie and not, idk, Ashpreet or Gurkiran or Padhma? You are not 'India' Indian, your heritage is the West Indies...its ok, your great grandparents were scammed by some hindu human trafickers in Uttar Pradesh, working with the British East india company, hopped on a vessel, and found themselves in a far off land forced to cut sugarcane until they paid off their debts to the smugglers.

Centuries go by, they forget their indian languages but still keep a few relics from the sub continent, like diwali etc...but India Indians are different and they dont like yall (they tell me this all the time, im sorry).

Then in the 1980s and 90s alot leave the caribben and end up in North America, mostly the Bronx and Toronto. You were born in the Bronx to a middle class family sometime in the mid 80s.

This is YOUR dox...I got you pegged without any cyber hacking...just intelligent profiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.