• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Clout
why is your name Jackie and not, idk, Ashpreet or Gurkiran or Padhma? You are not 'India' Indian, your heritage is the West Indies...its ok, your great grandparents were scammed by some hindu human trafickers in Uttar Pradesh, working with the British East india company, hopped on a vessel, and found themselves in a far off land forced to cut sugarcane until they paid off their debts to the smugglers.

centuries go by, they forget their indian languages but still keep a few relics from the sub continent, like diwali etc...but India Indians are different and they dont like yall (they tell me this all the time, im sorry).

Then in the 1980s and 90s alot leave the caribben and end up in North America, mostly the Bronx and Toronto. You were born in the Bronx to a middle class family sometime in the mid 80s.

This is YOUR dox...I got you pegged without any cyber hacking...just intelligent profiling.
All horribly wrong details by a boring racist with no understanding of the world. Continued embarrassment at your lack of ability to profile someone who doesn't hide her data

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yes, I'm the "white nationalist", lmao, not this entire forum full of psychotic racist losers
711173B2-9ADF-4CE2-B2CE-898394AF514F.jpeg

HEY JACKIE SINGH, DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY & OPERATIONS AT S.T.O.P. WHY DO YOU ASSOCIATE WITH KNOWN WHITE SUPREMACISTS? WHY WERE YOU POSTING RACIAL EPITHETS IN THE YEARS LEADING UP TO 2020? WHY WERE YOU FIRED FOR IT?

Forum Clout
Only one semester of film school and you, too, can learn to make documentaries about diaper skid marks
Im a black pilled hacker who is rich. I don't need to make documentaries. I'm also YouTube famous godwinson featured me I get thousands of views on my videos.
I literally hacked lolcow.farms and doxed their former admin Ines and I know lizard squad.

1658194319834.png

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
All horribly wrong details by a boring racist with no understanding of the world. Continued embarrassment at your lack of ability to profile someone who doesn't hide her data
Here's my FBI profile analysis of you, funster.

Your skin is the color of shit, and you want to live in a White country. Go home, we're full.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yes, I'm the "white nationalist", lmao, not this entire forum full of psychotic racist losers
If we’re such losers then why are you talking to us? Also the name calling isn’t very effective since we call each other all kinds of awful things. I’ve been called a faggot at least 4 times by people here today and it’s not even noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.