• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Don't you want something more for yourself than... this? Nah. You're filthy scum.

Take a look around, ya garbage human. No woman of any true quality would ever approach you or reciprocate your interests, and you know it. You're repulsive.

This forum is an expression of pathetic male sadness. I feel truly sorry for you fucks. Have a pity jerk for me tonight
@captain_kamala @RobertMewler ain't gonna like this

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
For the years I have been following and posting on this forum I’ve never called, texted, or emailed Pat. I’ve never even been to Milwaukee and never plan to go and I’ve never called the police to give him a welfare check or anything else.

The only contact I’ve had is tweeted at him to correct him when he’s wrong / to defend people when he’s being abusive to strangers online (he loves to start fights with people on the internet, he’s even bragged about it) and to troll him to get a funny response. Pat has said I’m going to prison for tweeting him yet he’s a public figure on a social media site and my account has NEVER been suspended after being reported by Pat and his followers because I’ve never violated the terms of service.

This is a small Internet forum with many categories of subjects for discussion - everything from radio hosts, comedians, music, general topics, and to observe and laugh at wackos behaving odd on social media.

But ok Jackie, call us names, tell us were awful scum, losers, idiots, pathetic, etc. but just keep in mind we call people here WE LIKE all kinds of awful things so the name calling isn’t going to upset anyone on the forum. For example I once posted a picture of myself with our lord and savior Norm MacDonald and I was called a faggot and my hairline and clothes were mocked.

TLDR: I have done nothing illegal and sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

I GOT A TREE ON MY HOUSE!

Forum Clout
I get thousands of views a month, not like your criminally shitty NPS.

Will the rest of you scatter like roaches?
Go ahead my name is Elaine Gertler Miller and I live at 12 Forres Gardens, Temple Fortune, London, England, NW11 7EX. I don't need or want any normie job as thats for lower class retards who don't know anything about computers. People ask me to hack for them everyday and I make money doing it.
Call me a liar or a larper. Say what you want, everything I’ve said I’d do, I’ve done. I don’t need people on the Internet to validate me, I reach all of my goals regardless of if people support me, or think I’m a liar. I’m capable, and your fruitless attempts at presenting me as a liar, clueless, gullible or a skiddie have only ever proven to be bullshit every time I’m able to achieve something.
People believe they can treat me like shit, or purposely fuck with me and then get a rude awakening when it’s returned. If you can’t take the heat, stop provoking me, it’s almost as if the winning move was not to play.
badass hacker elaine.jpg

G

when he’s being abusive to strangers online (he loves to start fights with people on the internet, he’s even bragged about it) and to troll him to get a funny response. Pat has said I’m going to prison for tweeting him yet he’s a public figure on a social media site
See this is the kind of thing people would think is being misrepresented to smear Pat, but in his case it's just things he's said verbatim.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
G

For the years I have been following and posting on this forum I’ve never called, texted, or emailed Pat. I’ve never even been to Milwaukee and never plan to go and I’ve never called the police to give him a welfare check or anything else.

The only contact I’ve had is tweeted at him to correct him when he’s wrong / to defend people when he’s being abusive to strangers online (he loves to start fights with people on the internet, he’s even bragged about it) and to troll him to get a funny response. Pat has said I’m going to prison for tweeting him yet he’s a public figure on a social media site and my account has NEVER been suspended after being reported by Pat and his followers because I’ve never violated the terms of service.

This is a small Internet forum with many categories of subjects for discussion - everything from radio hosts, comedians, music, general topics, and to observe and laugh at wackos behaving odd on social media.

But ok Jackie, call us names, tell us were awful scum, losers, idiots, pathetic, etc. but just keep in mind we call people here WE LIKE all kinds of awful things so the name calling isn’t going to upset anyone on the forum. For example I once posted a picture of myself with our lord and savior Norm MacDonald and I was called a faggot and my hairline and clothes were mocked.

TLDR: I have done nothing illegal and sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

I GOT A TREE ON MY HOUSE!
They shouldn’t have mocked you like that, @IGotATreeOnMyHouse85. Shame on you, Owen.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
See this is the kind of thing people would think is being misrepresented to smear Pat, but in his case it's just things he's said verbatim.
Exactly, the majority of the antics our rascals do to Pat on twitter is show other people his long history (with his own tweets) of being abusive, disgusting, etc. when he’s harassing people to show them Pat is the LAST person to try and come off as morally superior. A police report of him threatening to murder his wife and daughter is much worse than Patrick S Toiletson telling Pat he’s full of CRAP since he knows a thing or two about that from being a toilet.

Jackie was just threatening to physically assault people on twitter (that’s not legal) but says we’re the problem.

Not so.

Child.

Status
Not open for further replies.