• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Be more funny!
9DFB7104-39BD-4845-8380-40CC53F05164.jpeg

G

I sense some car crashes coming for this, but I kinda get where she's coming from. Presumably the first she heard of us was from Patrick or a story about him, and those have been so one-sided and full of lies that multiple ones got pulled. Then you come here and glance around, it might seem to confirm what Patrick claims about us. You just have to dig a bit deeper and realize that Patrick is quite literally a violent lunatic who lies about everything.

Actually yes, most people here are generally pretty nice. Check out some of the threads where someone is suicidal, there's some pretty compassionate people here. I can't answer for everyone of course, but no, I personally do not want Patrick to kill himself at all. I'd rather see just how fat and obnoxious he can get. I don't want him to die, I want him to pay his debt.
I see what you’re saying but she’s an adult and there’s plenty of evidence out there and I’m not just talking about Obscura and Apostlegate. The fat man’s own diseased existence and horrendous attitude should be a major clue. His constant death threats and not just to his own family being a not so subtle indicator of who she’s defending.

But then again it’s a tough one, man (that’s a reference, Jackie) I guess she’s not much worse than actual news outlets that did just as much digging into this cavalcade of hilarity. The man willingly associates with pedophiles but that for some reason never comes up. His entire social media history is overlooked. It’s all just so tiresome.

You’re pretty nice yourself, handsome (wink wink). That’s right, Ms. Singh. I’ve found someone new.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A simple search of the website shows nobody here thinks pats “swat” problem is funny and frankly people here are tired of whoever is doing it. Is Pat doing it himself? Most likely since he wants to be “famous” more than anything in the world and it’s getting him attention, especially with how the swat number has ramped up to a ridiculous total.

Every time - especially lately - whenever we see Pat tweet about being swatted for who knows how many times it gets the “it’s all so tiresome” meme reaction. Swatting isn’t funny, we don’t encourage it, and whoever is doing it stinks and we don’t like them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.