• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I can tell the average age here is very low because none of you can correctly interpret my resume or my background, despite many sources providing this information. You poor bastards don't even know what you're looking at.

You're about to end up in a bad situation and only the adults among you are trying to slow it down by trying to convince me it's all above board.
Either we're in big shit or we're not, dummy. I'm not going to try to curry* favor with you just because you talk a big game.

*get it?

G

I can tell the average age here is very low because none of you can correctly interpret my resume or my background, despite many sources providing this information. You poor bastards don't even know what you're looking at.

You're about to end up in a bad situation and only the adults among you are trying to slow it down by trying to convince me it's all above board.
Personally, I don't care about your resume or background. I'm also not trying to slow anything down. What I'm trying to convince you of here:

This is completely disingenuous, and I think you know it. No one is trying to kill Patrick. End of story. It's never been discussed, approved of, or attempted. Certainly there's jokes alluding to it, but most of us aren't literal retards and understand a joke.

I haven't read your articles. I'm glad you use evidence. So where is even one shred of it that proves anyone here swatted him? I don't care what anyone would say about this place. It's not pleasant, but so what? I really take issue with your best/worst scenario, because it operates under the assumption that we're doing this stuff. Which we're not. So how are we enabling abuse of law enforcement resources if we're not swatting him? And I don't even know what an "incel-like mass shooting" is. You know how few shooters actually are incels? No one here has even come close to anything like that, and it's nothing but fear mongering to say so. We say slurs and make dick jokes.

Do you really think that after 4 and a half years of annoying Patrick, the feds wouldn't already be all over us if we were up to the things you allege?

Is nothing but completely verifiable truth. Go ahead and think we're all vile, deranged virgins. Knock yourself out. I'm just interested in the proof you have for your accusations. So far you haven't provided any, but I'm more than happy to eat crow if you do.

Forum Clout
Personally, I don't care about your resume or background. I'm also not trying to slow anything down. What I'm trying to convince you of here:

Is nothing but completely verifiable truth. Go ahead and think we're all vile, deranged virgins. Knock yourself out. I'm just interested in the proof you have for your accusations. So far you haven't provided any, but I'm more than happy to eat crow if you do.
I don't think this site deserves to exist on the internet.

G

I don't think this site deserves to exist on the internet.
You're entitled to that opinion. Unfortunately, the First Amendment disagrees. Seriously, it went to court and everything. But honestly, I admire you for being honest finally and just saying you don't like us. That's much more acceptable than made up nonsense about murder and incel shootings.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout

Come on NPS this Friday or Sunday night and we'll talk it all through. Long story short...while we are not angels here, we are not criminals either. The SWATting thing almost certainly isn't coming from here. It's just not our style.

Don't believe me, look through all the posts. There's pretty much universal condemnation which is rare among this eclectic group of rascals.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Yes call him up, I'm sure he'd love to speak with you, call all the numbers lmao
the fact @SpaceEdge deemed him to be off limits probably goes to show how he feels about you, I have his number since I got in early but I don't want to bother the poor guy this late at night, goes to show why he divorced your disheveled ass, you stay up as late as a drunk like me, by the by what's your drink of choice?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

The crimes some of us commit are basically just text harassment. This guy Andrew Nadolski - a kiwifarms lurker - he got drunk, threatened Patrick, Patrick texted back "I'll beat you up so bad they'll need a cleanup crew to wipe your body off the pavement", so Andrew drunkenly drives to Patrick's favorite bar from Chicago and texts "where you at?" Then asks the staff about Patrick and stupidly uses his credit card. Oh he also texted a photo of his driver's license to Patrick, yeah I know.

So Patrick tries to get a restraining order against Andrew, right? Shows up to court with fabricated evidence (he deleted his "cleanup crew" responses), tries to sling cool one-liners at the judge, and lies his ass off. Andrew owns up, presents the actual conversation.

The judge tells Patrick and Andrew in nice legal terms that they're both fucking idiots and get out of my courtroom so I can deal with important shit. Patrick flips his shit and basically starts yelling at the judge to accept his version of the story.

The whole thing is on youtube, omgosh its worth a listen.

G

none of you can correctly interpret my resume or my background, despite many sources providing this information. You poor bastards don't even know what you're looking at.
bde83115cac997439b66ebf153c7d25e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.