• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This entire forum is proof of a broad amount of criminality connecting to a movement dedicated to harassing a guy to death.

I'm sure you can tell by the way I put my articles together that I don't tend to make accusations without evidence. What I do is I lay it all out for the audience to decide for themselves.

What do you think people are gonna say about this lovely lil shithole? About the reality that any given hotbed of unmoderated trolls like yourselves can enable repeated and costly abuse of law enforcement resources at best, and perhaps even incite incel-like mass shootings at worst?

I mean you don't want feds crawling up your ass trying to charge you with domestic terror do you?
its called "Literary criticism"...i thought this is America

Forum Clout
She'll just ignore these valid points, like she did mine. Doing just a bit of looking into the story makes it abundantly clear we aren't swatting anybody, never have, and will be happy when it stops.

I CARE, PAT

Where is SpaceEdge?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
This entire forum is proof of a broad amount of criminality connecting to a movement dedicated to harassing a guy to death.

I'm sure you can tell by the way I put my articles together that I don't tend to make accusations without evidence. What I do is I lay it all out for the audience to decide for themselves.

What do you think people are gonna say about this lovely lil shithole? About the reality that any given hotbed of unmoderated trolls like yourselves can enable repeated and costly abuse of law enforcement resources at best, and perhaps even incite incel-like mass shootings at worst?

I mean you don't want feds crawling up your ass trying to charge you with domestic terror do you?

You keep doing that thing Pat does.

"You're criminals!"

"No we're not."

"Yes you are! You're swatting him aren't you?"

"We're really not. We want it to stop."

"Lies! I can tell when you're lying because I'm smarter than you!"

There's no evidence it comes from us because we didn't do it. There's evidence SpaceEdge doxxed you, there's evidence of hardcore racism and sexism. But there's no evidence that we aspire to kill our prized lolcow.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
For the simple reasons that they don't matter, weev is a Nazi who doesn't matter, and you don't matter
why invoke his name for clout then stinky poopy curry nigger?
You are so much better then him why use his name as a means for people to think you are better at what you do?
You know you are a walking shell that can only do the bare minimum of tricks you've absorbed through being an old eggless hag online, no children, no worth while prospects, just a shitty LLC you used to grab some cheap covid loans, that's all you have to your name.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Hey Cakehorn, we got a major situation here. I know you know that. I gotta talk to Quasi and find out what he wants done.

All I know what Dipcunt told me man, he said the place turned into a simp festival. He took a shit on the street just to get the fuck outta there.

Do I sound like I am fuckin joke? He's posting around with shit in his pants. I don't know who did what.

I don't know who's got the dox, I don't know if anybody has got the dox.

I don't know who's doxxed, who's not, who's quit and who is who's alt!

Last edited:
G

This is completely disingenuous, and I think you know it. No one is trying to kill Patrick. End of story. It's never been discussed, approved of, or attempted. Certainly there's jokes alluding to it, but most of us aren't literal retards and understand a joke.

I haven't read your articles. I'm glad you use evidence. So where is even one shred of it that proves anyone here swatted him? I don't care what anyone would say about this place. It's not pleasant, but so what? I really take issue with your best/worst scenario, because it operates under the assumption that we're doing this stuff. Which we're not. So how are we enabling abuse of law enforcement resources if we're not swatting him? And I don't even know what an "incel-like mass shooting" is. You know how few shooters actually are incels? No one here has even come close to anything like that, and it's nothing but fear mongering to say so. We say slurs and make dick jokes.

Do you really think that after 4 and a half years of annoying Patrick, the feds wouldn't already be all over us if we were up to the things you allege?

Forum Clout
why invoke his name for clout then stinky poopy curry nigger?
You are so much better then him why use his name as a means for people to think you are better at what you do?
You know you are a walking shell that can only do the bare minimum of tricks you've absorbed through being an old eggless hag online, no children, no worth while prospects, just a shitty LLC you used to grab some cheap covid loans, that's all you have to your name.
Eggless hag? No worthwhile prospects? Are you writing about your own life, because... bro...

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout

So are you gonna include the (literal) thousands of posts Fatrick would post on our subreddit to instigate us into attacking him? We had all but forgotten about him five or six times in the early days. But he couldn’t handle that, so he came back and relit the flames several times if someone dared even mention his name. He made it his life mission to get us booted from Reddit for making fun of his psychotic tweets.

Or are you just gonna cherry pick a few posts here and there from this forum to validate habitual-victim Patrick Tomlinson’s delusional lifestyle so you can get a few dopamine hits on Twitter?

It’s all archived here if you want to be a real journalist and do some real investigation. But we know you won’t:

G

0DCF663D-51D6-413A-8F17-D8125133A85B.gif

Forum Clout
I can tell the average age here is very low because none of you can correctly interpret my resume or my background, despite many sources providing this information. You poor bastards don't even know what you're looking at.

You're about to end up in a bad situation and only the adults among you are trying to slow it down by trying to convince me it's all above board.

G

Jackie, no one here is swatting anyone. The Cumias would have been swatted long ago if that was our way but it isn’t. Just saying so because some posters throw around slurs and you don’t like it doesn’t make it true. You’re aligning yourself with some pretty bad people by playing into Patrick’s narrative.

G

I can tell the average age here is very low because none of you can correctly interpret my resume or my background, despite many sources providing this information. You poor bastards don't even know what you're looking at.

You're about to end up in a bad situation and only the adults among you are trying to slow it down by trying to convince me it's all above board.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout

All you have to show for yourself is a hilariously failed dox attempt and crooked curry teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.