• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Rib my post when you quote it. It’s common courtesy.
Wait a minute IS THIS THE FUCKING FIRST POST SHE RIBBED, A CARTON OF EGGS?
Not trying to flex funsters.

1681369838281.png

G

Well anyway Jackie, have a nice night. I'm not being sarcastic when I say I admire your honesty about disliking us. You should stick around, you'll probably end up having some laughs. We're really not so mean if you hang around. You see Prey (2022)? It got rave reviews here. We've got gays, bis, blacks, Arabs, Puerto Ricans, you name it. Actually a lot more diverse than Patrick's friend group, which includes convicted pedophile Dominic Franchetti.

G

The crimes some of us commit are basically just text harassment. This guy Andrew Nadolski - a kiwifarms lurker - he got drunk, threatened Patrick, Patrick texted back "I'll beat you up so bad they'll need a cleanup crew to wipe your body off the pavement", so Andrew drunkenly drives to Patrick's favorite bar from Chicago and texts "where you at?" Then asks the staff about Patrick and stupidly uses his credit card. Oh he also texted a photo of his driver's license to Patrick, yeah I know.

So Patrick tries to get a restraining order against Andrew, right? Shows up to court with fabricated evidence (he deleted his "cleanup crew" responses), tries to sling cool one-liners at the judge, and lies his ass off. Andrew owns up, presents the actual conversation.

The judge tells Patrick and Andrew in nice legal terms that they're both fucking idiots and get out of my courtroom so I can deal with important shit. Patrick flips his shit and basically starts yelling at the judge to accept his version of the story.

The whole thing is on youtube, omgosh its worth a listen.
This is just going to receive a non response but I appreciate the effort. I sent her a screenshot of Fat’s threats. She’s seen the police report where Tomlinson threatens to murder his family. Nothing. She’s a hard boiled egg, this one.

Forum Clout
Well anyway Jackie, have a nice night. I'm not being sarcastic when I say I admire your honesty about disliking us. You should stick around, you'll probably end up having some laughs. We're really not so mean if you hang around. You see Prey (2022)? It got rave reviews here. We've got gays, bis, blacks, Arabs, Puerto Ricans, you name it. Actually a lot more diverse than Patrick's friend group, which includes convicted pedophile Dominic Franchetti.
OK thanks, I'm sure you guys are just a lovely bunch of sweethearts and this is all one big misunderstanding! Of COURSE you don't want Pat to kill himself Of COURSE it's all just fun and games! Come on! Duh!

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
OK thanks, I'm sure you guys are just a lovely bunch of sweethearts and this is all one big misunderstanding! Of COURSE you don't want Pat to kill himself Of COURSE it's all just fun and games! Come on! Duh!
lol you literally just told us to off ourselves a few pages ago. You werent even pretending to be a toilet when you did it.

G

This is just going to receive a non response but I appreciate the effort. I sent her a screenshot of Fat’s threats. She’s seen the police report where Tomlinson threatens to murder his family. Nothing. She’s a hard boiled egg, this one.
I sense some car crashes coming for this, but I kinda get where she's coming from. Presumably the first she heard of us was from Patrick or a story about him, and those have been so one-sided and full of lies that multiple ones got pulled. Then you come here and glance around, it might seem to confirm what Patrick claims about us. You just have to dig a bit deeper and realize that Patrick is quite literally a violent lunatic who lies about everything.

Actually yes, most people here are generally pretty nice. Check out some of the threads where someone is suicidal, there's some pretty compassionate people here. I can't answer for everyone of course, but no, I personally do not want Patrick to kill himself at all. I'd rather see just how fat and obnoxious he can get. I don't want him to die, I want him to pay his debt.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Jackie, it's an interactive soap opera. Why would we want Patrick to die?

morrowind-with-this-characters-death-the-thread-of-prophecy-v0-zur6sdodjffa1.png

This is what happens if Patrick dies. The thread of prophecy is severed. Nobody replaces him. I can't go back to making fun of Joe Cumia and Jim Norton. Our world is DOOMED if Piggy kicks the bucket.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Hey cunt, how come you never try to step to me?
Why is your response always this middle schooler "haha why do you care" response to me?
Are you worried about something?

Status
Not open for further replies.