• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what's gonna happen when I publicly dox a few of the core ppl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Don't you want something more for yourself than... this? Nah. You're filthy scum.

Take a look around, ya garbage human. No woman of any true quality would ever approach you or reciprocate your interests, and you know it. You're repulsive.

This forum is an expression of pathetic male sadness. I feel truly sorry for you fucks. Have a pity jerk for me tonight
Very sexist comments

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
So what she googles nanaimg, finds Bernie's publicly available website that I'm pretty sure was already posted here once?

Then refuses to believe Dan's dox is actually his dox because "voice recordings can be easily manipulated"?

And then pulls a Shane Nokes and leaves cause she's "bored of this place"?

The script is getting repetitive, we're even doing the gay ass Disney thing and replacing the fat white guy with a pajeet

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don’t know if this was seen but KF (I know, we’re not the best of friends with those types) did a bit of research on big bad Jackie’s blog that she says she’s going to write a very super serious news piece about us. Turns out nobody visits it and people don’t have time for her nonsense.
C6E51301-B1FC-4A61-80E6-E0BFB48D707F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.