• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOTS FIRED AT DONALD TRUMP!!!!

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer

Jenna

You should take a day off
It was a deep state coup and the shooter was a macruian candidate.

Original.jpg

Jenna

You should take a day off
lol epic pwnage dude!!!!! Ya really got me!!!

You really got me by posting that you're a faggot junkie, tweaking at 4am trying to be wise and poignant. He's a Macedonia Candidate!

Of course it's Sunday morning and you're not in mass because the meth is more important.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
You really got me by posting that you're a faggot junkie, tweaking at 4am trying to be wise and poignant. He's a Macedonia Candidate!

Of course it's Sunday morning and you're not in mass because the meth is more important.

What are you even mad about now, stupid nerd?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
You follow Jewish fairy tales that legitimize raping children. You've been zogged.

You really smashed that guy! Jewish fairy tales! Hahahaha holy shit!!!

You’re way too smart for such fairy tales, it’s just like believing in a Flying Spaghetti Monster hahahahaha! Man I’m laughing so hard at you owning that guy. I’m going to treat myself to a new fedora and gaming chair.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
You really smashed that guy! Jewish fairy tales! Hahahaha holy shit!!!

You’re way too smart for such fairy tales, it’s just like believing in a Flying Spaghetti Monster hahahahaha! Man I’m laughing so hard at you owning that guy. I’m going to treat myself to a new fedora and gaming chair.

More like the two wings of the ZOG demon.

Left - Make it about women's rights when it's not a woman, it's a child that was molested.
Right - More concerned with abortion politics than child rape.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
More like the two wings of the ZOG demon.

Left - Make it about women's rights when it's not a woman, it's a child that was molested.
Right - More concerned with abortion politics than child rape.

Christ didn’t come to bring peace and unity on the earth, he brought a sword and division, and a division worth having is being pro or anti baby murder, regardless of politics.