• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOTS FIRED AT DONALD TRUMP!!!!

Forum Clout

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I imagine the media will try to say this makes it not that big a deal.

Also,there was no political motive.
I think the issue is that if it was just a small cut from glass he was just playing it up for sympathy with that ear diaper. There's a pic going around that's allegedly recent and his ear looks completely fine. If that's true, trump managed to take an assassination attempt and turn it into him being a faggot.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“I think with respect to former President Trump there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that, you know, hit his ear.”

Niggers thinking the FBI said it was fake off a headline. Shrapnel can mean the shrapnel of a bullet. Is it gay ass semantics, because either way a bullet (or part of one) hit him? Yes.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
“I think with respect to former President Trump there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that, you know, hit his ear.”

Niggers thinking the FBI said it was fake off a headline. Shrapnel can mean the shrapnel of a bullet. Is it gay ass semantics, because either way a bullet (or part of one) hit him? Yes.
Trump took a BBC in his fat ass, didn't you see the pics? 🤔

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1722116343347.png