• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOTS FIRED AT DONALD TRUMP!!!!

Again if that were the case Oswald would be a conservative. Hinkley would be a liberal.

I don’t have to disassociate politically from him. If he turns out to be an ANTIFA leftist or a centrist liberal it makes no difference to me or makes me reconsider whatever I believe in. It’s the same reason i’m not harping on the “HE WAS REGISTERED AS A REPUBLICAN!!!” talking point. It literally means nothing.

What does that have to do with anything? Again back to the historical examples. A lot of people wanted Nixon and Wallace dead. A lot of liberals. Did the dude who shot them inadvertently do the work they would want to do? Yeah. But his primary motivation is that he was a nut.

It could come out that this dude was an ultra religious groyper who wanted to kill Trump because he’s a goy. Would that somehow stop liberals from saying shit like “get better aim”? The reaction after the fact is irrelevant to the cause as to why this happened.
Theres more sinister shit than a stupid retard zoomer take of "hes just a dumb faggot" "hes just a fucking nut man lol". Study up on mk ultra.

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
JD Vance...has girl eyes, exactly like Mike Pence, Leslie Graham etc. It's another bitch:

74239918007-xxx-usat-715901-42440.JPG

"Granny guise" continues.

Mathew Broderick

Linger longer
I like Destiny. he’s intelligent and informative and open-minded. I see no particular problem with what he said in the tweet. I believe in freedom of speech no matter what, consequences be damned! Fuck those people from 50 years ago! People don’t deserve to get beaten cause of something they said! That’s wrong!
I was being sarcastic btw

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
I realized what I said is a little vague let me put it another way. If someone took a shot at Biden my first assumption would be “Oh must be a crazy conservative”. but with all the other evidence my theory is that this kid was obviously a schooler shooter type.

Loner loser who wanted to take out his rage and make a name for himself. Then he hears Trump is in town and decides to go for the big league. We know this wasn’t planned extensively considering the FBI just said rounds were bought either a day or week before the actual shooting. The fact that the FBI is 60% through his phone and haven’t found an iota of a political motivation or manifesto is also telling.

Either way…we have no evidence this guy was a liberal besides his one time donation to actblue in 2021, then he unsubscribed from their mailing list in 2022. Also the same year he registered R. Does that mean I think he shot Trump out of some conservative motivation? No, he was just fucking nuts and wanted to go out “in style”
I want to fight you. I want to feel my knuckles smash against your mouth, knocking your teeth out. You little faggot.