• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOTS FIRED AT DONALD TRUMP!!!!

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
It’s hilarious that all these people on Twitter and Facebook post “shame he missed” under their real name and don’t think anything’s going to happen. The right wing accounts are on doxxing sprees and several people have been fired/resigned
Any job that fires you for that, wasn't shit anyway. Look at Insight Software...they know how to compartmentalize. Nobody worth their weight get's fired for social media stuff...unless they're a 40+ year old white male, sassy or otherwise lol.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Any job that fires you for that, wasn't shit anyway. Look at Insight Software...they know how to compartmentalize. Nobody worth their weight get's fired for social media stuff...unless they're a 40+ year old white male, sassy or otherwise lol.

Or if you drive a forklift at your mum's nigger forklift company.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
But I thought cancel culture was le bad?
Ugh…it’s a tough one man. The left lives off that shit so fuck them but also do I care that some boomer who works for Home Depot said that, not really.

Like everyone crying at this Destiny guy is giving him exactly what he wants. He’s hardly even offensive at this point because it’s so over the top it’s just ridiculous

Last edited:

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
We come from a patriarchial society, the disrespect you show my dad with your lore weaving is crazy shit. THINK.

Your dad's putrid inbred genetics led to this:

1000001368.png

I give him the exact amount of respect he deserves.
Now go to bed. I'm your dad now.

Forum Clout
It’s hilarious that all these people on Twitter and Facebook post “shame he missed” under their real name and don’t think anything’s going to happen. The right wing accounts are on doxxing sprees and several people have been fired/resigned
It's crazy. They can say it on TikTok from the safety of their gay little phone screens but 50 years ago they would've had a fork up their ass.

Seriously though, they'd be beaten or killed if they said that shit publicly. Maybe not if they're a dumb green haired cunt but Destiny for example would be legit beaten to death if he said what he's saying on Twitter on an actual public square.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's crazy. They can say it on TikTok from the safety of their gay little phone screens but 50 years ago they would've had a fork up their ass.

Seriously though, they'd be beaten or killed if they said that shit publicly. Maybe not if they're a dumb green haired cunt but Destiny for example would be legit beaten to death if he said what he's saying on Twitter on an actual public square.
I think if you stood in public and said “FUCK THAT GUY HE DESERVED TO DIE” everyone would just not care, not know, or move on with their lives. Everyone is not some politically engaged badass.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
JD Vance has had Trump's cock in his mouth all weekend but he also criticized him earlier, so probably not him.

Probably the dude from North Dakota.
JD stuck his foot in his mouth by blaming Biden, probably thinking thats what Trump would want. If he really wants to turn down the rhetoric he just killed his chances (whatever there were - considering he called Trump Hitler in 2016)

Meanwhile Rubio and Burgum just put out simple “Pray for Trump” statements. I would say Rubio seems more likely but the 12th amendment complicates it, as it states a Presidental ticket can’t hold two people from the same home state.

Edit: So yeah, Burgum it is

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

I look at like this, as a man who can't vote over there, and strongly dislikes the Granny's you're wheeling out for Presidency...

You don't have to like or even respect who's put into power. Just tolerate. John Wayne was a staunch conservative, but would visit every president even if they were Democrat. When asked about this, he said "He may not be who I voted for, but he's MY president". Guy even had liberal friends who he'd verbally spar with over politics, still was a brother to them.

I hate how division has become so destructive these last few decades, even over here. For fucks sake, love your fellow man, you know?

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I think if you stood in public and said “FUCK THAT GUY HE DESERVED TO DIE” everyone would just not care, not know, or move on with their lives. Everyone is not some politically engaged badass.
Not everyone is a half-gay twink like you. Where I live if Destiny said this stuff publicly he'd probably get his skull caved in by a pack of rednecks.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Not everyone is a half-gay twink like you. Where I live if Destiny said this stuff publicly he'd probably get his skull caved in by a pack of rednecks.
Very badass and real. I too live in an area of conservatives who would pull out their phones and start screaming widely so they can mock them on Facebook later. This is America, everyone is a pussy fake tough guy.

Forum Clout
Very badass and real. I too live in an area of conservatives who would pull out their phones and start screaming widely so they can mock them on Facebook later. This is America, everyone is a pussy fake tough guy.
I qualified this opinion by saying 50 years ago. Before the internet when people interacted face to face and behavior such as Destiny's would be so aberrant and offensive to regular people that a beating would likely ensue.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I qualified this opinion by saying 50 years ago. Before the internet when people interacted face to face and behavior such as Destiny's would be so aberrant and offensive to regular people that a beating would likely ensue.
Yeah remember when people were passing out flyers saying Kennedy was wanted for treason? I remember them getting beaten. Or those punks who made fun of Reagan getting shot, they were getting assaulted at shows all the time.