• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOTS FIRED AT DONALD TRUMP!!!!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Strange that this idiot picked an AR 15 to do the job when many hunting rifles available at a fraction of the price of an AR would have provided longer, more accurate range with a more powerful round.

Using the gun that is constantly referenced for gun violence in America and getting an opportunity to take free shots by secret service is bizarre.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Strange that this idiot picked an AR 15 to do the job when many hunting rifles available at a fraction of the price of an AR would have provided longer, more accurate range with a more powerful round.

Using the gun that is constantly referenced for gun violence in America and getting an opportunity to take free shots by secret service is bizarre.
He was a kid. Suspect he took daddies gun.

The interview with the witness who was trying to alert the cops seems to think that although the cops saw they were pointing at something due to the view they had they couldn't see him.

I don't buy conspiracy or purposely hoping he was going to die just good old fashioned incompetence

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
New pictures of second shooter emerge.
Imagepipe_149.jpg
Imagepipe_150.jpg
Imagepipe_151.jpg
Imagepipe_40 (1) (1).jpg

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Does he just walk around with his mouth agape all day?

Cud is a portion of food that returns from a ruminant's stomach to the mouth to be chewed for the second time. More precisely, it is a bolus of semi-degraded food regurgitated from the reticulorumen of a ruminant. Cud is produced during the physical digestive process of rumination.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Why would the police have the shooter in their sights a couple minutes before the shooting and not blow his arm off? Seeing some scraggly Redditor on a roof with a rifle a par 3 away from Krump.

I'm with Tomlinson. This guy was one of them retarded patsies on Niki levels of pharmaceuticals.
1720968629208.png

Forum Clout
Do you know what a closed primary state is and how they work? Did you know Joe Biden was running virtually unopposed?

Cmon, dude. I know you're a Dem but at least do your homework.
Statistically people don't register as the other party and never change registration back. That's a cope on your part.

I've never voted for a democrat and doubt I ever will.