• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOTS FIRED AT DONALD TRUMP!!!!

Outside of a Joe Biden press conference that might be true.

But given that Reagan and Teddy Roosevelt were both targets of failed assassinations, shooting a presidential candidate and missing the kill slightly isn't unheard of and doesn't in itself merit conspiracy, it makes it sound like you're just trying to explain away an outcome that you don't like.
No, I'm saying that assuming all available information is accurate, the shooter not only failed to achieve his goal, he completely fucked it up on a grand, massive scale. It was one of the worst assassination attempts of all-time. Although I do recall the Gerald Ford one being especially retarded.

No, I'm saying that assuming all available information is accurate, the shooter not only failed to achieve his goal, he completely fucked it up on a grand, massive scale. It was one of the worst assassination attempts of all-time. Although I do recall the Gerald Ford one being especially retarded.
What information wouldn't be accurate though? Someone shot him in the ear and he lived. Is there more information than that?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
trump album cover.jpeg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
"Staged" by whom and for what purpose?

It;s called building heat and getting sympathy, jabrone. Noselling a gunshot is something that Teddy Roosevelt iconically did. If you can't make it happen organically, you make it happen.

Now tell The DMAN how devastated you were when the stage fell on top of Vince McMahon!!!

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Not really. And, just based on that alone, it was one of the most inept assassination attempts in history, both in execution and results. And to me, that idea alone is pretty humorous.
You keep babbling on about this. There are only a few possible outcomes
  1. Miss
  2. Hit but no serious injuries
  3. Hit with serious injuries
  4. Death
The guy didn't whiff entirely so it wasn't as inept as some attempts. Another inch or so to the side and it would have worked out. Why are you trying to frame this as some epic failure like hitting a protected target from hundreds of feet out is completely passé? Fag.