• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOTS FIRED AT DONALD TRUMP!!!!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Spending money is way less retarded than spending time. You're 22 so you haven't figured that out yet. But in 10 years you'll look back on these days and think "wow, I wish I went to a trump rally once instead of wasting my time on this shit". Faggot.
I wish I was at this one i tell you that, I would have stopped that sniper and raped him.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
1000009061.jpg

So let's say it's all true. If so, this crazed Chinaman just fucked up so huge, it very well might be the biggest fuck-up in recorded history. This (now dead) squinty-eyed bug person just handed Trump the greatest campaign ad ever, and inflicted the least possible harm upon him short of missing completely. It's a monumental blunder. Whatever he wanted to accomplish, he couldn't possibly have botched it more.

So let's say it's all true. If so, this crazed Chinaman just fucked up so huge, it very well might be the biggest fuck-up in recorded history. This (now dead) squinty-eyed bug person just handed Trump the greatest campaign ad ever, and inflicted the least possible harm upon him short of missing completely. It's a monumental blunder. Whatever he wanted to accomplish, he couldn't possibly have botched it more.
Yeah that's silly. No one's ever been shot and lived before. It's much more likely that the Trump Team got a patsy to sacrifice his life to intentionally graze Trump and energize Republicans because Trump was doing so poorly in the polls.

Yeah that's silly. No one's ever been shot and lived before. It's much more likely that the Trump Team got a patsy to sacrifice his life to intentionally graze Trump and energize Republicans because Trump was doing so poorly in the polls.
I don't necessarily believe that. I'm just saying that if every word reported is factual, this gunman committed one of the most monumental blunders of all-time. He couldn't possibly have fucked it up any worse, regardless of why he was doing it. That, in and of itself, makes it funny.

I don't necessarily believe that. I'm just saying that if every word reported is factual, this gunman committed one of the most monumental blunders of all-time. He couldn't possibly have fucked it up any worse, regardless of why he was doing it. That, in and of itself, makes it funny.
Outside of a Joe Biden press conference that might be true.

But given that Reagan and Teddy Roosevelt were both targets of failed assassinations, shooting a presidential candidate and missing the kill slightly isn't unheard of and doesn't in itself merit conspiracy, it makes it sound like you're just trying to explain away an outcome that you don't like.