• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Set your DVRs for this Tuesday!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
It definitely has it’s problems but its pretty good to show to anybody who doesn’t know O&A at all.
He misidentified AntH’s appearance on Howard as him imitating Robin, but it was actually Jackie that was being mocked. And he said they could say whatever they wanted on K Rock but had to censor themselves on XM, which is just an innocent switcharoo so I’m just nit picking there. Of course K Rock was under FCC rules, and XM wasn’t censored.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
XM hires O&A. They go into the feud between O&A. Anthony got divorced from Melissa and cover lobster girl and show a reenactment .

“Anthony was OBSESSED with her.”
Ant: “Yeah the website actually went down from so many people trying to view your pictures. My wife Jen helped me pick them out. She said oh this ones cute.”

They go into the threesomes they had. There is a fucking hilarious reenactment where Ant is making out with Melinda and Opie walks in and throws his hands up and walks out. They bring up Norton being hired after Opie threatened to quit over Melinda being a “Yoko Ono”. Tim Sabean praises Jim.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
They start going into how little Howard paid his guys. I dont know how credible this is considering the guys backing it up are Jackie, John, and Steve Grillo.

They cover how O&A crowd bombed Howards final K Rock show and walk to Sirius. They cover the pests and the assault on the media.

They cover O&A attacking Howards daughter and going to half satellite / half terrestrial . This segues into the walkover and the walkover incident. No details of it whats so ever. And uh oh! CAKESTOMP! Mentions that this was used many times in attempt to get Opie specifically fired but never worked.

Cue Don Imus nappy headed hoes. O&A defend him, Howard doesn’t. Slips into the death of shock jock radio. This directly goes into the Homeless Charlie incident and the fallout from that. Not really much details. Covers the ensuing drop in listenership and the XM merger.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Covers the O&A grape fight. They cover how Howard went soft after the FCC cracked down. Covers the pelican brief. Shits all over Howard saying he’s a hypocrite who became what he hated. Fatty pig fatty covered. Uh oh….

“But what draws the most negative attention was Anthonys comments and views on race in America.”

“YEAH I SAY THE N WORD I DONT CARE IM NOT GOING TO APOLOGIZE SO WHAT???

“The producers were getting worried…because every show was becoming a race rant.”

“I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME A RACIST, I WEAR IT LIKE A BADGE!!!”

Then they show electric gonna shock OJ and chastise Ant for black face. Compared to Howards blackface stunts.

“But Howard has evolved, Anthony makes it proudly clear that he has not.”

GET READY FOLKS!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
COVERS THE RACE TWEETS! “Non stop racial attacks…”

“Instead of apologizing…Anthony defends himself on a podcast with Gavin Mccinnes…the founder of the alt right neo fascist group the Proud Boys.”

Anthony: “I NEVER ONCE SAID OR TWEETED ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT!”

They cover Opie staying and Howard locking Opie out of the SXM studios. They play a clip from Opies podcast. STILL GOING VIRAL!!!

“After transgressions of trespassing in Howards studios, SXM decides to fire Opie.”
I guess this sounded better for the story than “fired for recording a man shitting.”

“Anthony Cumia finds himself in even MORE trouble when he’s accused of domestic violence! …a year after his firing, Cumias MUCH YOUNGER girlfriend films as he assaults her”

Anthony & Dani show periscope plays.

Stuttering John: “SHES CALLING THE COPS, AND ANTHONYS RUNNING AROUND, DRUNK, ASKING WHERE HIS GUN IS! HE WAS ARRESTED FOR STRANGULATION, BITING HER, AND THEN HE STARTED POSTING PICS OF MY TRANSGENDER CHILD ON TWITTER! THIS IS THE SICK FUCK THAT HE IS! So Anthony is a HORRIBLE person!”

Narrator: “As Opie and Anthony flounder apart, their competitor continues to rise…”

END OF EPISODE.

Just as I predicted. All Howard and O&A is a footnote.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Opie won.
I truly did not expect him to get painted in a favorable light. No mention of Greggshells. No mention of him filming Roland shitting. Explicit mention that cakestomp never got Opie fired. Opies podcast makes an appearance but not a single Compound clip OR mention. Gets portrayed as the Paul Mccartney trying to wrangle songs away from a pedophile swarthy John Lennon. He always fawwwkin wins.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
VP of XM comes on talking about going to Howard before O&A. Howard supposedly liked the deal but the CEO compared him to Imus, leading to a denial of the deal.
This is a lie. O&A were fired in August of 2002. They were having meetings with XM and CBS about getting out of their contract the week that they were fired. Practically every single radio company looked into hiring O&A and what the legal issues were with their Infinity contract. Infinity would only let them out of their contract if they signed a permanent gag order regarding all CBS employees including Howard Stern. O&A refused to sign it. When it came out that O&A would remain off air they still kept talking to other companies about working out a deal that would start right when the Infinity contract was over. They were on XM in 2004 and then CBS and DirecTV in 2006.

So unless Howard had meetings with XM and Sirius in July of 2002, when he was under contract with WXRK until Christmas of 2005, that makes zero sense that he beat O&A in talks with XM. The truth is that XM signed O&A before even talking to Stern. This is just more 'hoo hoo I invented everything' revisionism.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
This is a lie. O&A were fired in August of 2002. They were having meetings with XM and CBS about getting out of their contract the week that they were fired. Practically every single radio company looked into hiring O&A and what the legal issues were with their Infinity contract. Infinity would only let them out of their contract if they signed a permanent gag order regarding all CBS employees including Howard Stern. O&A refused to sign it. When it came out that O&A would remain off air they still kept talking to other companies about working out a deal that would start right when the Infinity contract was over. They were on XM in 2004 and then CBS and DirecTV in 2006.

So unless Howard had meetings with XM and Sirius in July of 2002, when he was under contract with WXRK until Christmas of 2005, that makes zero sense that he beat O&A in talks with XM. The truth is that XM signed O&A before even talking to Stern. This is just more 'hoo hoo I invented everything' revisionism.
Yeah in this they portray O&A as the last resort for XM. The first reenactment with Howie and the corp is all serious until the CEO makes the comparison, in which he becomes visibly depressed. Then the reenactment with O&A is them holding each other, drinking and loud while out of place at the table.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

I was initially with you until you factor in that yes, Howard would be the type to negotiate with another company while under contract. He'll use whatever company he can however he can, even their stocks against them. There is audio of Howard talking about satellite radio technology in the 90s and in 2001/2002. I recall him saying he had talked to some satellite people but didn't specify which group, and that it just wan't as available enough to be worth jumping. O&A beat him to satellite so he makes up lies to make himself feel better. "We neva woulda hoyad them"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I mean if they were being honest they’d point out the only funny shit on Howies channels over the last 15 years was Jackie’s Joke Hunt, Riley Martin (unintentionally funny in his case) and Richard and Sal prank calls. Everything else on that black hole of comedy has been dreck since Artie left the show. And before Artie anything funny Howie said was written by Jackie. You could always tell when Jackie wrote a bit, he would cackle like a madman while whoever was reading off his shit was talking. Love Jackie.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
XM hires O&A. They go into the feud between O&A. Anthony got divorced from Melissa and cover lobster girl and show a reenactment .

“Anthony was OBSESSED with her.”
Ant: “Yeah the website actually went down from so many people trying to view your pictures. My wife Jen helped me pick them out. She said oh this ones cute.”

They go into the threesomes they had. There is a fucking hilarious reenactment where Ant is making out with Melinda and Opie walks in and throws his hands up and walks out. They bring up Norton being hired after Opie threatened to quit over Melinda being a “Yoko Ono”. Tim Sabean praises Jim.
Anthony divorced Jennifer to be with Melinda (Lobster Girl) and he was with Melissa (I think they’re together again, even though she stated multiple times that he’s a groomer).