• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Set your DVRs for this Tuesday!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I hate Mancow and I know he thinks he's throwing them under the bus here and getting the last laugh, but I love this quote. He is absolutely right. When those 2 got together they conjured demons. O&A was a live action ouija board.
Late reply but I think of everyone they interviewed Mancow came off the worst. If this is his last laugh he failed miserably. The fucking former Stern interns were portrayed better. The way they edit the Mancow clips feels like its trying to show his hypocrisy. The guy literally explains where his nickname comes from, a raunchy bit, then in the same breath says he was never a shock jock. Rewrote his Bill Clinton haircut stunt from a radio prank into a political statement. They have Mancow being furious that Howard would attack his father then play a clip of Mancow going “I HOPE YOUR FATHER DIES HOWARD!”, as well as him shitting in a box and returning it after Howard sent him a pink dress.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Hey when did Tim Sabean transition into a butch lesbian? Nice fancy blue glasses.
He appeared in the “Dark Side of Comedy” episode about Artie and he had the exact same faggy blue glasses. Really strange.
Opie came off looking the best, Mancow by far the absolute worst. 45 seconds at most was given to Jimmy, nothing to Sam. My conspiracy theory is Jimmy is on bad terms with Vice after his dumb show failed, so they purposely cut down his role.
Honestly theres no place to put Jimmy in this. He’s virtually unimportant, especially to the story of Howard vs O&A. The only mentions he got (for anyone who still hasn’t seen it) was that he was on the Voyeur Bus, that he was hired full time when they went to XM, and he continued with Opie after Ant was fired.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Who the hell decided this guy needed to be the one interviewee to speak on behalf of O&A? You couldn't get @BenDovid?
They needed to get someone who could spout O&A lore to them. The producers don’t need an hour of B roll footage with Danny explaining how he didn’t lose a Guitar Hero match. How much do you think the producers of this knew about O&A? Who could they possibly interview to fill them in in an unbiased way? Erock? Danny? Jim? Sam? Yeah fucking right. Honestly the best course of action was to get some random O&A autismo.
Memba when Anthony said he was asked but turned it down because he has gay sex with Gavin?
There is no way in hell Anthony was asked. They probably told him it was happening and that was it. They would never interview or get the side of the story from the domestic abuser racist pedophile. I doubt they would have gotten Opie either. There was probably a stipulation to get both of them or neither.

Forum Clout
Honestly theres no place to put Jimmy in this. He’s virtually unimportant, especially to the story of Howard vs O&A. The only mentions he got (for anyone who still hasn’t seen it) was that he was on the Voyeur Bus, that he was hired full time when they went to XM, and he continued with Opie after Ant was fired.
So they left out that joke he had about Olivia Newton John slipping in an aids puddle? Or the dog wearing oven mitts? Fuck... its like Jim's just a comedy footnote and not a real player in the business.

G

Nice being a midget, stupid.

1692386136845.png

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Man this show is hilarious. Love they showed Lectric Shock OJ. They should have talked about assault on the media.

They showed a clip of the Stern "summit" but didn't get into any of the damning shit about fake twitter accounts and shit?

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
For the most part it seemed like a pretty acturate bullet points rundown and then at the tail end lost their minds saying Opie was fired due to sneaking into Howard's studio so they could have a proper ending to OnA vs Howard. Anthony went on the podcast of alt right wing fascist white supremacist puppy kicking transphobe Gavin McGinnis. Like they couldn't help themselves and had to get their Vice shit in. I didn't really get anything out of it, there would be no real new information to anyone who posts here.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I managed to watch thanks to Mr Ass.
Here is a link to download the episode.

managed to watch the 1st episode - apparently there are 2 'shock jock' episodes (5+6/10 of overall series), do you have a link for 2nd O&A episode?

Last edited: