Set your DVRs for this Tuesday!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
DEF033EB-92B5-4997-9D42-1DD21DAEC9A9.jpeg

Linkdan.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Wow they got Matt Provenzano here. For those of you who don’t know (i’ve been meaning to make a thread about it) some dude on Youtube did a really good 6 part podcast on Opie and Anthony. Covering their inception to where they are now. He doesn’t cover any of our reddit shit but its a good breakdown of the show minus the gay production. He seems to be the ONLY O&A related person they interviewed.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Mancow: “Opie and Anthony…they were different. They were of the devil.”

…and then they cover O&A “teen week”. Sounds like what it is. Then the voyeur bus. This is all in 5 minutes so not much details. Jim Norton makes an appearance and they make him out like a fucking creep weirdo, literal laugh out loud moment. Everyone confirms Howard got O&A to shut up. Jump to Sex for Sam 3, O&A fired, end of episode 1.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Wow they got Matt Provenzano here. For those of you who don’t know (i’ve been meaning to make a thread about it) some dude on Youtube did a really good 6 part podcast on Opie and Anthony. Covering their inception to where they are now. He doesn’t cover any of our reddit shit but its a good breakdown of the show minus the gay production. He seems to be the ONLY O&A related person they interviewed.
I actually found his podcast “Shock Jocks” he mixed up a couple things but I’m enjoying so far.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This second episode starts with O&A moving to XM. They correctly mention they were first and Howard is moving to Sirius, setting the stage for a battle

Mancow shows off his “free speech first” tattoo, wrapped in a heart. He’s a faaaaag!

VP of XM comes on talking about going to Howard before O&A. Howard supposedly liked the deal but the CEO compared him to Imus, leading to a denial of the deal.

Holy shit does the reenactment Ant look like him.