Set your DVRs for this Tuesday!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
how do you watch the fawkin' thing? fawkkkkkk
It has the premier on at 10pm but My DVR lists Both episodes 1 & 2 of who who and da bbbboyz are on back to back a few hours later at either 1am and 2am (or 2 and 3, I forget)

I set my DVR. I’m a faggot
It should also be on the Vice website a few hours after it airs, though you may need cable to view it there. If it allows me i’ll try to rip it and direct upload it here

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Nice cup as a head, stupid
1692138707603.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Trailer

Lol they got lookalikes to portray o&a
God I don’t know how i’m gonna watch this. Mancow is legitimately fucking infuriating. Just a fraud with a nasally grading voice. Holier than thou faggot.

42D2AA45-7F03-455C-9C8E-10EFCB4F0D16.jpeg

Lol how does that look exactly like Opie and Ant?

And just as I figured this is all about Howard with O&A being a footnote as the thorn in his side.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
God I don’t know how i’m gonna watch this. Mancow is legitimately fucking infuriating. Just a fraud with a nasally grading voice. Holier than thou faggot.

View attachment 142979

And just as I figured this is all about Howard with O&A being a footnote as the thorn in his side.
We got to find out the Libyan they got to play Ant

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

View attachment 142979

Fawkin even got the long sleeve shirts on Gregg.