• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Samatar's Land Mine Expedition (Boq Precision's brother)

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
Okay Sue, never happened. You just choose to be a forever simp for the "I make fun of you, you don't ever make fun of me!!!" off-topic clique. You choose to have sacred cow posters that you're afraid to criticize because of your social standing.

Let's get pennystockchaser, NoBacon, and a handful of more agreeance posters to co-sign this. We unanimously choose to never mock CHH's failed marriage but go hard on Boq's brother getting blown up by a landmine!

Then you wonder why this place sucks so much these days.

Post the rap again.
Post proof of CHH's divorce or shut the fuck up about it, I was a Jenna fan as I recognized your intelligence and appreciated your alt takes, but between your false CHH allegations and rat conversions with @admin You've become insufferable lately....Get your shit together...

G

Nigger is BROKEN
You're in limbo, not respected by psychopaths here and the only unironic faggot, the others had the sense to remain closeted.
Ohhh boy . I like making jokes with BOQ but Jennas the real person i like to argue with…

You say as you still provide 0 context or evidence.

>Makes wildly specific claim
>Provides 0 evidence
>Gets asked for evidence
>Just say “Ok, that never happened” sarcastically
>Provide 0 evidence

Yeah, do i? I’ve argued with CHH and Nobacon before…i’ve explained this to you before but of course you don’t remember because that doesn’t fit your narrative.

I agree with people when I think they’re right and when i disagree i say so. Wow what a shocking concept. And when you disagree with someone you don’t need to turn it into a weird vendetta where you leak DM’s and respond for 10 pages.

Yeah, do I? I’m ready to name names of people I argued with…wanna name names of people I don’t argue with?

I’ve told you before that social standing on here is gay and real. You even ribbed the post. Sure I get the gay “Love you Sue you’re the best poster…” shit here and then but if you think i’m striving for that you’re a fucking retard. I do not want to a personality here, even if i inadvertently am. (yuck…)

Dude, again, I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. It’s so oddly specific and you’ve just provided NO evidence. This entire comment is just a huge deflection from providing it.

So go ahead. Just fucking post it. This isn’t me saying “Ha, post it, because I don’t think it exists! And I love CHH and he can do no wrong!”

Its me being utterly perplexed that all you had to do instead of writing this retarded comment is link me to where the fuck this happened or was discussed.

You don’t understand how this ting of ours works. The show (Opie and Anthony, Patrick, Joe), are the show. The only reason forum faggot losers like you exist as secondary personalities to make fun of is because “the show” starts getting boring, and we start eating our own.

You are not interesting beyond being a retarded deflecting morally righteous fart sniffer.

Your moms box
Drugged up queer...yes you, I could have legal outlets to unalive you if we lived in a Muslim country...the fact that it applies to you but not a coprophile or anyone else ITT, is food for thought.

Jenna

You should take a day off
Post proof of CHH's divorce or shut the fuck up about it, I was a Jenna fan as I recognized your intelligence and appreciated your alt takes, but between your false CHH allegations and rat conversions with @admin You've become insufferable lately....Get your shit together...

I heard what I heard and CHH has been extremely unhappy when I bring it up.

Jenna's a Jew tranny pedo... lol.
Dan sells fake dog poop and his wife licks up shit for a living... lol
Mewler's an elderly Chinese FBI agent... lol.

CHH's wife is leaving him... HOW DARE YOU?!?!?! You're insufferable! I vow to never joke about that ever! This line shall never be crossed, now let's get back to making fun of Boq's dead brother because CHH enjoys that.

RoxburyRick

CHH's wife is leaving him... HOW DARE YOU?!?!?! You're insufferable! I vow to never joke about that ever! This line shall never be crossed, now let's get back to making fun of Boq's dead brother because CHH enjoys that.
I also enjoy making fun of Boqs dead brother, sue me!

G

CHH's wife is leaving him... HOW DARE YOU?!?!?! You're insufferable! I vow to never joke about that ever!
This line shall never be crossed, now let's get back to making fun of Boq's dead brother because CHH enjoys that.

I think the sentiment springs from a disbelief that @CHH Brother could ever had a wife or kids. He does not appear to be the husband/father type.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Anyways back to Boqs dead brother...
His regal brother was collected into the finest garbage bag and tied with an exquisite piece of string before being tossed onto an opulent trash pile. His father kept the mangled penis in his asshole for 30 days, as is Somali tradition. It is haram for the women to view it, so only Liban was allowed to peer inside his father's hairy asshole and kiss the tip goodnight.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
So you don't need to provide any proof whatsoever,
Here, dumb fucking faggot. I want to prove you bad and show how retarded you are you’re making me do RESEARCH ON MYSELF:

https://new.onaforums.net/threads/the-bar-of-acceptable-standards-is-so-low-for-niggers-it’s-totally-pointless.48345/

Everyone shitting on me for sperging about politics.

https://new.onaforums.net/threads/is-the-economy-fucked-or-not-i’m-always-doom-and-gloom-but-in-my-real-life-i-see-every-company-in-my-circle-cutting-increasingly-severely….46936/

Everyone shitting on me for sperging about Trump.

CHH shitting on me for sperging about UFO’s.

Arguing wit duh DMAN about Opie haters.

Want me to make a longer worst of, you fucking fan?

but I need a smoking gun to prove you're a clout-chasing "don't make fun of the popular posters!!!" bitch?

Now provide the “SMOKING GUN” (Any thread where this was even fucking referenced, that is all i’m asking…WHY ARE YOU TYPING?? FIND THE THREAD!!)

Yeah, AM I?

You suck at analogies. You suck at reading people.

You are a fart sniffing faggot who loves to be a smug contrarian.

NOW JUST SHOW ME DUH LINK SO WE CAN STOP ARGUING YOU DUMMY!

JUST SHOW ME THE GODDAMN THREAD!

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.

Jenna is careening into One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest territory, that rap verse broke you.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
I think the sentiment springs from a disbelief that @CHH Brother could ever had a wife or kids. He does not appear to be the husband/father type.
boqsdisgustinglip1.png
boqsdisgustinglip2.png

What is wrong with your lip?

Jenna

You should take a day off
Here, dumb fucking faggot. I want to prove you bad and show how retarded you are you’re making me do RESEARCH ON MYSELF:

https://new.onaforums.net/threads/the-bar-of-acceptable-standards-is-so-low-for-niggers-it’s-totally-pointless.48345/

Everyone shitting on me for sperging about politics.

https://new.onaforums.net/threads/is-the-economy-fucked-or-not-i’m-always-doom-and-gloom-but-in-my-real-life-i-see-every-company-in-my-circle-cutting-increasingly-severely….46936/

Everyone shitting on me for sperging about Trump.

CHH shitting on me for sperging about UFO’s.

Arguing wit duh DMAN about Opie haters.

Want me to make a longer worst of, you fucking fan?

but I need a smoking gun to prove you're a clout-chasing "don't make fun of the popular posters!!!" bitch?

Now provide the “SMOKING GUN” (Any thread where this was even fucking referenced, that is all i’m asking…WHY ARE YOU TYPING?? FIND THE THREAD!!)

Yeah, AM I?

You suck at analogies. You suck at reading people.

You are a fart sniffing faggot who loves to be a smug contrarian.

NOW JUST SHOW ME DUH LINK SO WE CAN STOP ARGUING YOU DUMMY!

JUST SHOW ME THE GODDAMN THREAD!

The off-topic crew makes fun of you all they want, the same way Patrick casually bullies Hildy. That's never been a debate.

I want evidence of you growing a pair and going after any of them.

If you couldn't tell from the 107-page TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD:

You're Deniro/Liotta in Goodfellas. They'll take your pity simp agreeance but your blood isn't pure enough to be a made man.

G

The off-topic crew makes fun of you all they want, the same way Patrick casually bullies Hildy. That's never been a debate.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://onaforums.net/threads/tranny-faggot-hate-thread.134/[/URL]

You're Deniro/Liotta in Goodfellas. They'll take your pity simp agreeance but your blood isn't pure enough to be a made man.
He is skin crawlingly pathetic. It keeps me happy knowing I could in certain circumstances, unalive him to accolades.

Sue Lightning

You're in limbo, not respected by psychopaths here
Yeah I really want respect from the likes of fucking , what, RoxburyRick? Cmon, Jack!
and the only unironic faggot, the others had the sense to remain closeted.
Yeah but like shouldn’t that be a point of respect. I mean I do. Nothing worse than these people who post their bulges on body building sites then go, “I hate faggots!”. The hypocrisy is the worst part…
Drugged up queer...yes you, I could have legal outlets to unalive you if we lived in a Muslim country...
Alright first of all, “Unalive”….are you trying to speak my faggot zoomer language?

You would have legal outlets to kill me. WE GOT IT. I’m not gonna go on some Jenna crybaby thing that you “””threatened””” me (@Jenna wanna take up this cause? You said no one should be making threats here!!! Oh wait this isn’t about you…)

But anyway…you live in Canada, I live in the US. “If we lived in a Muslim country…” Ok? We don’t dummy. If we lived in Antartica we’d be studying penguins instead of you murdering me. What is your point?
the fact that it applies to you but not a coprophile or anyone else ITT, is food for thought.
All that tells me is your values or beliefs put people who eat shit over cocksuckers, and that does not look good.

G
  • Deleted by pedophile
Show…

Sue Lightning

How about you read the fucking threads instead of my synopsis you dumb faggot. I’m arguing with them.

Now deflect more from you FUCKING LINKING ME THE THREAD ABOUT WHAT THIS DIVORCE THING IS ABOUT

I don’t go in that thread, obviously.

You still think i’m looking for acceptance

Now deflect, deflect, deflect more from just showing me the fucking evidence

G

Even as you go to bat for them Sue, they still make fun of you.

You're not on the sacred cow level that CHH or NoBacon are.

You're just a bitch in the cafeteria that wants to sit with the popular girls.
No bacon is another loser, harmless though, he just wants dig-nuh-tee...because of latchkey parenting, he had no place to learn right from wrong (except online), so now he is pretending to have some spiritual depth. Just a semi-enlightened LBJ quote fulfilster.