Samatar's Land Mine Expedition (Boq Precision's brother)

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
What's funny is seeing you rehash old internet sigils, stupid. You are fucked, and poor and bitter (and alone too).
boq3.png

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
He's a worthless druggie, none of the other psychos here even respect him. BTW the coprophile is being fed info by a LITERAL Iranian orphan and Mexican deadbeat, he has added nothing to the table except re-post shit I've been laughing at elsewhere.

You have my word Jenna that @CHH Brother was never married, and is currently an alonester.

He's like Patrick. Yeah he got married, yeah he knocked up some Jersey slut, and then he lost them because he prioritized internet fighting.

Now he gets upset if you bring up his ex-family. Patrick = 1 lost daughter, CHH = 2 lost daughters. So don't talk about that, instead let's talk shit about your dead brother and increase our social standing.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You do know out of EVERYONE in this thread, you could be expressing your most internal desire with the person you love, and if I walked in, I would not only be commanded to grab you by the scruff of the neck and toss you from an elevation, but I'd be commended for it? No one else ITT (I would be charged with murder...even the coprophile homosexual) but only you.
ooooo he mad

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Ohhh boy . I like making jokes with BOQ but Jennas the real person i like to argue with…
Okay Sue, never happened.
You say as you still provide 0 context or evidence.

>Makes wildly specific claim
>Provides 0 evidence
>Gets asked for evidence
>Just say “Ok, that never happened” sarcastically
>Provide 0 evidence
You just choose to be a forever simp for the "I make fun of you, you don't ever make fun of me!!!" off-topic clique.
Yeah, do i? I’ve argued with CHH and Nobacon before…i’ve explained this to you before but of course you don’t remember because that doesn’t fit your narrative.

I agree with people when I think they’re right and when i disagree i say so. Wow what a shocking concept. And when you disagree with someone you don’t need to turn it into a weird vendetta where you leak DM’s and respond for 10 pages.
You choose to have sacred cow posters that you're afraid to criticize because of your social standing.
Yeah, do I? I’m ready to name names of people I argued with…wanna name names of people I don’t argue with?

I’ve told you before that social standing on here is gay and real. You even ribbed the post. Sure I get the gay “Love you Sue you’re the best poster…” shit here and then but if you think i’m striving for that you’re a fucking retard. I do not want to a personality here, even if i inadvertently am. (yuck…)
Let's get pennystockchaser, NoBacon, and a handful of more agreeance posters to co-sign this. We unanimously choose to never mock CHH's failed marriage but go hard on Boq's brother getting blown up by a landmine!
Dude, again, I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. It’s so oddly specific and you’ve just provided NO evidence. This entire comment is just a huge deflection from providing it.

So go ahead. Just fucking post it. This isn’t me saying “Ha, post it, because I don’t think it exists! And I love CHH and he can do no wrong!”

Its me being utterly perplexed that all you had to do instead of writing this retarded comment is link me to where the fuck this happened or was discussed.
Then you wonder why this place sucks so much these days.

Post the rap again.
You don’t understand how this ting of ours works. The show (Opie and Anthony, Patrick, Joe), are the show. The only reason forum faggot losers like you exist as secondary personalities to make fun of is because “the show” starts getting boring, and we start eating our own.

You are not interesting beyond being a retarded deflecting morally righteous fart sniffer.

Your moms box

G

Ohhh boy . I like making jokes with BOQ but Jennas the real person i like to argue with…

You say as you still provide 0 context or evidence.

>Makes wildly specific claim
>Provides 0 evidence
>Gets asked for evidence
>Just say “Ok, that never happened” sarcastically
>Provide 0 evidence

Yeah, do i? I’ve argued with CHH and Nobacon before…i’ve explained this to you before but of course you don’t remember because that doesn’t fit your narrative.

I agree with people when I think they’re right and when i disagree i say so. Wow what a shocking concept. And when you disagree with someone you don’t need to turn it into a weird vendetta where you leak DM’s and respond for 10 pages.

Yeah, do I? I’m ready to name names of people I argued with…wanna name names of people I don’t argue with?

I’ve told you before that social standing on here is gay and real. You even ribbed the post. Sure I get the gay “Love you Sue you’re the best poster…” shit here and then but if you think i’m striving for that you’re a fucking retard. I do not want to a personality here, even if i inadvertently am. (yuck…)

Dude, again, I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. It’s so oddly specific and you’ve just provided NO evidence. This entire comment is just a huge deflection from providing it.

So go ahead. Just fucking post it. This isn’t me saying “Ha, post it, because I don’t think it exists! And I love CHH and he can do no wrong!”

Its me being utterly perplexed that all you had to do instead of writing this retarded comment is link me to where the fuck this happened or was discussed.

You don’t understand how this ting of ours works. The show (Opie and Anthony, Patrick, Joe), are the show. The only reason forum faggot losers like you exist as secondary personalities to make fun of is because “the show” starts getting boring, and we start eating our own.

You are not interesting beyond being a retarded deflecting morally righteous fart sniffer.

Your moms box

>see suelighting pfp
>keep scrolling
>simple as

[BOC]
[/BOC]

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Link me to the thread where this happened. That is all i’m fucking asking, you worthless fruit.

You literally just posted:

I’ve argued with CHH and Nobacon before…i’ve explained this to you before but of course you don’t remember because that doesn’t fit your narrative.

So you don't need to provide any proof whatsoever, but I need a smoking gun to prove you're a clout-chasing "don't make fun of the popular posters!!!" bitch?