• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Samatar's Land Mine Expedition (Boq Precision's brother)

G

Nigga bragged about having a meat freezer like that's impressive. The way he said it, it's like he doesn't realize we aren't turd worlders who have ingrained instincts to resource hoard. I go to the store when i need meat, stupid.
You are a hick and poor and jobless. Your wife is a hick with low morals and a safe bet that she cheats on ya.

My exes have been the pinnacle "non turd worlders" and my current wife has a Master's degree.

RoxburyRick

So I have a 3 year old bitch (not that kind, groomster Boq) and decided to get my wife another puppy for a late Xmas gift. The older one also started resource hoarding, I found her toy and chew stash. The thing is Boq, unlike you and your dingy freezer full of stringy goat meat, she will grow out of it.

G

My brother is alive. Is yours?

Nice job correcTing the record with random
Pictures of a lake too, boqlinson. I’m sure other peoples’ shitty dingy sailboats will
Make everyone forget the pictures of your house and 40 year old furniture that you shared
In the end, you're literally a poor bitter Canadianster, probably alone too. 40 year old furniture? Most of it was picked by my wife, and the rest were wedding presents from both sides of the family. My parents dont live with us, nor do hers.

G

So I have a 3 year old bitch (not that kind, groomster Boq) and decided to get my wife another puppy for a late Xmas gift. The older one also started resource hoarding, I found her toy and chew stash. The thing is Boq, unlike you and your dingy freezer full of stringy goat meat, she will grow out of it.
Redneck hick trash...Your "wife" (common law) cheats on you for sure. The only Amercians I dated were high caliber women out of your league.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
In the end, you're literally a poor bitter Canadianster, probably alone too. 40 year old furniture? Most of it was picked by my wife, and the rest were wedding presents from both sides of the family. My parents dont live with us, nor do hers.
Hahah ya sure deadbrotherster. Did you marry your mother? Grandmother? Is that customary in your culture?

I’m not Canadian btw, fake masterster. Not sure why you think that. Is it because I know your hometown (Brampton) is an immigrant infested shithole?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
You do know out of EVERYONE in this thread, you could be expressing your most internal desire with the person you love, and if I walked in, I would not only be commanded to grab you by the scruff of the neck and toss you from an elevation, but I'd be commended for it? No one else ITT (I would be charged with murder...even the coprophile homosexual) but only you.
He spittin str8 fax

G

Hahah ya sure deadbrotherster. Did you marry your mother? Grandmother? Is that customary in your culture?

I’m not Canadian btw, fake masterster. Not sure why you think that. Is it because I know your hometown (Brampton) is an immigrant infested shithole?
Where is your proof I live in Brampton? My ex saying it in 2014 to misdirect some atalkers? I live no where near Brampton.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.

His apartment
boqleakycondoLOLhovel.png

Jenna

You should take a day off
Its always good to say something insanely specific and then provide literally 0 context or evidence of it.

Okay Sue, never happened. You just choose to be a forever simp for the "I make fun of you, you don't ever make fun of me!!!" off-topic clique. You choose to have sacred cow posters that you're afraid to criticize because of your social standing.

Let's get pennystockchaser, NoBacon, and a handful of more agreeance posters to co-sign this. We unanimously choose to never mock CHH's failed marriage but go hard on Boq's brother getting blown up by a landmine!

Then you wonder why this place sucks so much these days.

Post the rap again.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Okay Sue, never happened. You just choose to be a forever simp for the "I make fun of you, you don't ever make fun of me!!!" off-topic clique. You choose to have sacred cow posters that you're afraid to criticize because of your social standing.

Let's get pennystockchaser, NoBacon, and a handful of more agreeance posters to co-sign this. We unanimously choose to never mock CHH's failed marriage but go hard on Boq's brother getting blown up by a landmine!

Post the rap again.
Laughing at the misfortune and misery of a white couple is just cruel. Somalis get blown up all the time. it’s just nature.

G

Post the rap again.
He's a worthless druggie, none of the other psychos here even respect him. BTW the coprophile is being fed info by a LITERAL Iranian orphan and Mexican deadbeat, he has added nothing to the table except re-post shit I've been laughing at elsewhere.

You have my word Jenna that @CHH Brother was never married, and is currently an alonester.