• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Samatar's Land Mine Expedition (Boq Precision's brother)

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
His regal brother was collected into the finest garbage bag and tied with an exquisite piece of string before being tossed onto an opulent trash pile. His father kept the mangled penis in his asshole for 30 days, as is Somali tradition. It is haram for the women to view it, so only Liban was allowed to peer inside his father's hairy asshole and kiss the tip goodnight.
LMFAO! 🤣🤣🤣

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
BOQ and CHH are two retards slap boxing on a stage and i’m the nigger in the peanut gallery making sassy quips. Thats all it is. So serious!

Anyway wheres that thread

Jenna

You should take a day off
No bacon is another loser, harmless though, he just wants dig-nuh-tee...because of latchkey parenting, he had no place to learn right from wrong (except online), so now he is pretending to have some spiritual depth. Just a semi-enlightened LBJ quote fulfilster.

I've just always had a problem with how disingenuous he is when it comes to religion. You wanna be a devout Muslim, assa lhama laker, but at least you're adhering to a religion.

For someone to refuse to go to church, instead picking and choosing what aspects of Christianity you agree with like an all-you-can-eat buffet? Then go Jesus wants me to torture animals? Jesus wants me to harass homeless people? Jesus wants me to demand me bumble dates talk like kindergarteners?

Nothing I do can ever be criticized because it's God's will. That's mass shooter mentality.

G

You're literally a nigger with nigger skin. Nigger
Upset? Das rite! He mad cuz da troof is da troof...Go travel outside MN hickster, white skin means shit if you're an uncouth cornball (you are). I dont just throw around labels, each one is precise.

Sue Lightning

Sick person. If I unalived you, I'd be the hero.
I’m calling GLAAD. Actually i’m calling the ADL. Actually i’m calling the FBI. Actually i’m calling Admin.

This is very, very sick.

We have a deranged man on here posting all through the hours of the night rambling about his philosophies on the world ending and his religion. And how it doesn’t tolerate other people. And then he threatens an LGBT member on this forum?

I don’t feel safe, and I don’t think others should feel safe either. Especially after the Pulse nightclub shootings. This rhetoric should be taken seriously. Death threats should NEVER BE MADE ON THIS FORUM.

G

BOQ and CHH are two retards slap boxing on a stage and i’m the nigger in the peanut gallery making sassy quips. Thats all it is. So serious!

Anyway wheres that thread
You are a duplicitous pillow biter with no real "core" just yearning for acceptance in a "cyber" realm, but hey, so are many...you though want acceptance from fellow sassters, only their cored-up and your soft spineless azz wants to "bond" over it.

See it all the time...the ppl providing OP with info re my brother are exactly the same...and you are the carbon copy of the Iranian Orphan.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
What is wrong with your eyes?
1000014710.jpg

We already know what's wrong with your voice, sthasster.

Sue Lightning

You are a duplicitous pillow biter with no real "core" just yearning for acceptance in a "cyber" realm, but hey, so are many...you though want acceptance from fellow sassters, only their cored-up and your soft spineless azz wants to "bond" over it.
Yeah, am i? Still waiting for anyone to explain exactly how i’m going about looking for acceptance. Want me to pull up my car crash lists or something?

See it all the time...the ppl providing OP with info re my brother are exactly the same...and you are the carbon copy of the Iranian Orphan.
I….I’m speechless.

G

I….I’m speechless.

Again, the OP scenario? = tragic AF
What I'd do to you in the scenario I cooked up? = Parable levels. I'd be a hero, with a moral/spiritual lesson attached to my act towards u.

That's why I find it baffling you think your wall of texts are "cool". Even in this artificial cocoon (online) built upon a bigger artificial cocoon (western society) created perfectly for you, you are lowly. Log off unironic faggot.

Sue Lightning

See the thing is is you can critique me all you want. But be fucking honest. I’m a fence sitting faggot, not a suck up. I attacked BOQ for those few weeks then went neutral…now i make a few jokes again, maybe leaning on attacking, and , whoaaaa! Clearly i’m picking a side now! Nope, i’m still a NEUTRAL FAGGOT.

If Jenna could see past their constructed perspective they’d remember all the times i ribbed them or discussed shit with them after arguments we had. For this exact reason. It’s not some fucking reputation game. If it was I would have never said I was fag or talk about so much liberal shit.

But of course they think in this weird “Me vs them” scenario…the SLIGHTEST ribbing and you are part of “them”. And no amount of praise can get you back with “ME” again, to them you are always with “them”. And they never see you arguing with “them”. Etc

G

See the thing is is you can critique me all you want. But be fucking honest. I’m a fence sitting faggot, not a suck up. I attacked BOQ for those few weeks then went neutral…now i make a few jokes again, maybe leaning on attacking, and , whoaaaa! Clearly i’m picking a side now! Nope, i’m still a NEUTRAL FAGGOT.

If Jenna could see past their constructed perspective they’d remember all the times i ribbed them or discussed shit with them after arguments we had. For this exact reason. It’s not some fucking reputation game. If it was I would have never said I was fag or talk about so much liberal shit.

But of course they think in this weird “Me vs them” scenario…the SLIGHTEST ribbing and you are part of “them”. And no amount of praise can get you back with “ME” again, to them you are always with “them”. And they never see you arguing with “them”. Etc
log off dude. LOL at your skin crawling faggotry.

Sue Lightning

That's why I find it baffling you think your wall of texts are "cool". Even in this artificial cocoon (online) built upon a bigger artificial cocoon (western society) you are lowly. Log off unironic faggot.
Yeah, I think they’re cool, makes sense. I’m not a verbose faggot, I just think my “essays are cool”.

Where are the vibe readings. You suck at them.