“Sam is still at Sirius! That means he’s successful!”

Do you truly not perceive your own unpleasantness?

Do you not perceive how unpleasant it is to be called kike jew this that, guitar hero blah blah blah, and then the same people wanna @ mention and ask me a question. Like, really dude? This person may not have been one of those people, however, the question itself is asinine.

Did O&A put on special FM radio voices? Really? This is the example you wanna defend? Cool.

I don’t see how Sam would be making less than like 150 tbh.

Based on what? Your poorly educated hunch?

Do you not perceive how unpleasant it is to be called kike jew this that, guitar hero blah blah blah, and then the same people wanna @ mention and ask me a question. Like, really dude? This person may not have been one of those people, however, the question itself is asinine.

Did O&A put on special FM radio voices? Really? This is the example you wanna defend? Cool.

Based on what? Your poorly educated hunch?
150 isn’t really much these days. He’s been there for years and been through multiple negotiations, I doubt he has an agent negotiate an 80k job. Is he giving an agent 10% cut of an 80k salary with 3 kids and a house in Westchester ? That doesn’t seem realistic. You can make 80k like literally anywhere.

I remember Jason Ellis said he made a million his last contract, even if that was a lie(and im sure it was) and he doubled or even tripled the real number. I don’t think 150 is that crazy at all.

Last edited:

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
lmao, what the fuck are you talking about.

How's a fact a cope. It's a sentence. I don't get it. Get engaged, break it off. How's that not what I said.

You seem to want marriage and kids. Is that YOUR fairytale ending?
Its ok, you don't need to pretend you are laughing. I was just referring to you being so crazy you'll probably die alone.
You know who else feels the need to point out they are only alone out of THEIR choice in all caps, and not because they cant find anyone who will put up with them? Weird old spinster cat ladies.

150 isn’t really much these days. He’s been there for years and been through multiple negotiations, I doubt he has an agent negotiate an 80k job. Is he giving an agent 10% cut of an 80k salary with 3 kids and a house in West Chester? That doesn’t seem realistic. You can make 80k like literally anywhere.

I remember Jason Ellis said he made a million his last contract, even if that was a lie(and im sure it was) and he doubled or even tripled the real number. I don’t think 150 is that crazy at all.

Sam Roberts is NOT Jason Ellis. Jason Ellis had ACTUAL fame at one point. Sam Roberts was a shit stirring intern for O&A who only has a show in the first place because Opie fucked up, and nobody else wanted to do the post show.

That said, I don't believe Sirius is going to fucking triple his salary because he's suddenly on the air now. Dennis fucking Falcone was on the air, he wasn't making $150K.

Its ok, you don't need to pretend you are laughing. I was just referring to you being so crazy you'll probably die alone.
You know who else feels the need to point out they are only alone out of THEIR choice in all caps, and not because they cant find anyone who will put up with them? Weird old spinster cat ladies.

Are you done vomiting for attention? Are you done? Congrats, you made a troll. Nice.

Sam Roberts is NOT Jason Ellis. Jason Ellis had ACTUAL fame at one point. Sam Roberts was a shit stirring intern for O&A who only has a show in the first place because Opie fucked up, and nobody else wanted to do the post show.

That said, I don't believe Sirius is going to fucking triple his salary because he's suddenly on the air now. Dennis fucking Falcone was on the air, he wasn't making $150K.

Are you done vomiting for attention? Are you done? Congrats, you made a troll. Nice.
More people probably know Sam right now from WWE than people that knew who Ellis was at the time he signed that supposed deal.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Who gives a fuck.

Why do I come here? For days like today, when Compound shuts down. Days when Erock is let go. That's why I come here. You all just love the attention from me. Imagine just treating me like anyone else who posts here? Crazy right? Impossible.
You get treated like every other crazy person who posts here and flips out like a hysterical woman over everything. Nobody loves your attention any more than anyone elses, stop it. People just engage with you and you always choose to act like a deranged lunatic. You've got something seriously wrong with you Danny.

FFS you're another one of these WWE people. Bro, most people don't watch wrestling. Especially pay-to-watch WWE that ISN'T wrestling.

Ellis was a pro skater is magazines.
I dont but I have literally heard people at work mention Sam Roberts and Rosenbergs name when talking about it.

What do you think is more likely in 2024 if you polled 1000 people… knowing Sam Roberts from wrestling or Jason Ellis from skateboarding? I don’t think it’d be a lot either way, probably like 5 but I think Sam has a better chance.

You get treated like every other crazy person who posts here and flips out like a hysterical woman over everything. Nobody loves your attention any more than anyone elses, stop it. People just engage with you and you always choose to act like a deranged lunatic. You've got something seriously wrong with you Danny.

Yup. I'm nuts dude. Losing my mind. On my third keyboard today.

It's a fucking message board dude. Who the fuck cares.

I dont but I have literally heard people at work mention Sam Roberts and Rosenbergs name when talking about it.

What do you think is more likely in 2024 if you polled 1000 people… knowing Sam Roberts from wrestling or Jason Ellis from skateboarding? I don’t think it’d be a lot either way, probably like 5 but I think Sam has a better chance.

If you polled 1,000 people, 1,000 people would have never heard of Sam Roberts or Jason Ellis.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Who gives a fuck.

Why do I come here? For days like today, when Compound shuts down. Days when Erock is let go. That's why I come here. You all just love the attention from me. Imagine just treating me like anyone else who posts here? Crazy right? Impossible.
You're here everyday. All hours, even during normal work hours. The only time you aren't readily available is when a Bud Light keg needs changed.

I'm genuinely asking here because I only know him from his appearances on O&A but wasn't Dennis Falcone simply the host of a music station? Of course he's not making 150k to introduce a song and then play it, that job could literally go to anyone who sounds decent on air and is educated enough to use the equipment.

If Dennis Falcone was on O&A, had built an audience from that, did a show with Jim Norton for 8 years, built multiple successful social media channels and then was co-host of his own show with WWE then he'd probably be worth 150k (Or more) also.

FFS you're another one of these WWE people. Bro, most people don't watch wrestling. Especially pay-to-watch WWE that ISN'T wrestling.

On television alone which is a dying medium all WWE programming last week was watched by 4.7 million people in the United States alone. Wrestlemania (Which Sam played a small part in) was consumed by 660 million around the world, RAW which is the show Sam does the post show on recently had their air rights sold to Netflix for 5 billion dollars over 10 years so if nobody is watching wrestling you should let Netflix know, maybe they can still get out of the deal.

Sam's show is wrestling, it's simply a show that condenses the 3 hour RAW into a neat 30 minute package, people watch it if they don't have the time or desire to watch an entire 3 hour TV show.

WWE programming last week was watched by 4.7 million people in the United States

Neat, now divide that by three and that's the amount of individuals who consume WWE on a weekly basis. The same people watch all three programs.

You're really showing your hand here by defending WWE this hard. It's clear you're a big fan and watch everything they put out so of course, in your head, Sam is a MAJOR celebrity to you. To you. To YOU. You clearly really like Sam and what he's doing, so there's no way I'm going to change your mind.

If you've decided Sam is worth $200K a year, great. If he is, great. I can't imagine SXM would pay him that much. is SXM getting that big of a return on this show to justify that salary? I'm not buying it. I'm not being mean here, but Sam is a nobody. Sam is only known by O&A people. He's not a big name.

Neat, now divide that by three and that's the amount of individuals who consume WWE on a weekly basis. The same people watch all three programs.

You're really showing your hand here by defending WWE this hard. It's clear you're a big fan and watch everything they put out so of course, in your head, Sam is a MAJOR celebrity to you. To you. To YOU. You clearly really like Sam and what he's doing, so there's no way I'm going to change your mind.

If you've decided Sam is worth $200K a year, great. If he is, great. I can't imagine SXM would pay him that much. is SXM getting that big of a return on this show to justify that salary? I'm not buying it. I'm not being mean here, but Sam is a nobody. Sam is only known by O&A people. He's not a big name.

You'd have to be a pretty huge wrestling fan to consume all three WWE shows, that'd be 6-7 hours of wrestling a week, in my experience most people will pick one show they like most and watch that and then catch up with the others via the recap show like Sam hosts or by watching segments on YouTube. WWE creates their TV shows in a way where you can watch one and not have to watch the others.

I'm a wrestling fan but not a WWE fan anymore and whilst I like Sam I like him from his time on O&A. I don't consume WWE and Jim & Sam only appeals to me on a very small level.