“Sam is still at Sirius! That means he’s successful!”

How much would you pay an unproven co-host for a show that appeals to ex O&A fans "on a very small level"?

Well, he is kind of proven. the O&A post show I always thought was solid enough in my opinion and he's been doing a daily morning show nationally for 8 years now. Also, all because his show only appeals to me on a very small level doesn't mean every ex O&A fan feels that way, for what it's worth I feel like Jim & Sam is the most familiar show out of the available options that being Opie's YouTube stuff, Compound Media and Jim & Sam.

I still think 150 - 200k for the Sirius hosting and 50-75k for the WWE show he co-hosts.

Well, he is kind of proven.

No. He isn't. Before Opie was fired, Sam was never paid to host his own show. The aftershow doesn't count.

He has no prior ratings history to boast of, because he's never had a show. There's no sales data to look at because he never had a show.

Sam is 100% unproven as an air-talent in that sense, and I don't see SXM throwing big money at that, I'm sorry. Show me their sponsors and maybe I'll change my tune. What kind of reads do they do?

Here's an activity for you. Contact SXM sales and tell them you want to advertise on Jim & Sam. Let's see what the ad rates are, and we can do some math. :) After that, fire up GlassDoor and take a look at what WWE pays their employees. It's of my opinion that you're living in Bonkersville.

Here's an activity for you. Contact SXM sales and tell them you want to advertise on Jim & Sam. Let's see what the ad rates are, and we can do some math. :) After that, fire up GlassDoor and take a look at what WWE pays their employees. It's of my opinion that you're living in Bonkersville.

That's a lot of work my man, if you want to believe Sam struggles and isn't successful that's totally okay, I believe otherwise so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

That's a lot of work my man, if you want to believe Sam struggles and isn't successful that's totally okay, I believe otherwise so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Not struggles, just not nearly as much as you think. I'm not trying to tear him down, I just don't see a SXM employee getting an instant 300% raise. I'd be shocked. Sam doesn't have any negotiating power. Let's say Sam was making $65K when Opie was fired. Now Jim and Sam. Sam goes, "I want $150K." Then SXM laughs and says, we'll give you another $20 grand and bump you up to $85K. What's he going to do? Say no and quit his job? Walk away from co-hosting with Norton?

I just don't understand where this number is coming from. Like, somebody on this forum took a wild guess and everyone else just ran with it? That's crazy. That would never happen here.

Not struggles, just not nearly as much as you think. I'm not trying to tear him down, I just don't see a SXM employee getting an instant 300% raise. I'd be shocked. Sam doesn't have any negotiating power. Let's say Sam was making $65K when Opie was fired. Now Jim and Sam. Sam goes, "I want $150K." Then SXM laughs and says, we'll give you another $20 grand and bump you up to $85K. What's he going to do? Say no and quit his job? Walk away from co-hosting with Norton?

I just don't understand where this number is coming from. Like, somebody on this forum took a wild guess and everyone else just ran with it? That's crazy. That would never happen here.

If he takes 85k in 2016 you don't think between 2016 and 2024 during these contract negotiations that he hasn't gotten a few raises? You think Sam just accepts 85k a year when he's having more children and is becoming more valuable to the company whilst Norton receives six figures?

If he takes 85k in 2016 you don't think between 2016 and 2024 during these contract negotiations that he hasn't gotten a few raises? You think Sam just accepts 85k a year when he's having more children and is becoming more valuable to the company whilst Norton receives six figures?

That depends, IS JIM AND SAM MAKING MONEY? Because that's how you get raises in radio. Coors Light wants to advertise? Telsa buying live reads? A company doesn't throw you money just because.

I will max Sam out at $120K absolutely tops and I'd say he didn't hit that number until recently. Unless you turn around and tell me Apple has been advertising for the last 3 years. Don't forget, it's not just Jim & Sam, they have Travis, Troy, maybe another hire? Those costs add to the total J&S budget. Those guys have been there a while as well, and likely all maxed out for their roles. It's a niche show on a pay service. Make the numbers make sense for me and I'll consider it.

That depends, IS JIM AND SAM MAKING MONEY? Because that's how you get raises in radio. Coors Light wants to advertise? Telsa buying live reads? A company doesn't throw you money just because.

I will max Sam out at $120K absolutely tops and I'd say he didn't hit that number until recently. Unless you turn around and tell me Apple has been advertising for the last 3 years. Don't forget, it's not just Jim & Sam, they have Travis, Troy, maybe another hire? Those costs add to the total J&S budget. Those guys have been there a while as well, and likely all maxed out for their roles. It's a niche show on a pay service. Make the numbers make sense for me and I'll consider it.

Okay, so 120k from Sirius, 50-75k from WWE therefore he's on 170 - 195k and not 200k. Not a bad living for the guy especially if his wife also works like you say.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq

The only thing that matters is he's doing a lot better than you, midget

Some people want the married life, some don't. What the fuck you want me to tell you. He's just a guy who married the first thing that even considered fucking him. He loves Jess because that's the only woman he's ever dated. He has no idea what love is. You don't eat one Oreo and call yourself a cookie expert.
A) Personally, I have no interest in marriage or having children. But if I had a gun to my head and was forced to take Sam's life or yours, I'd take Sam's. Why? Because he's happy and has what he wants. You're a bitter, ugly, untalented loser who is bragging about sexual exploits and taking credit for 15 year old bits on a ridiculous message board. If this actually is Danny, you have zero redeeming qualities. Sam is better than you in every way. And Sam sucks.

B) You have a bizarre hang-up about Sam's lack of experience. He found a woman that tolerates his idiocy and childishness and married her. And he's happy with that. "that's the only woman he's ever dated" who gives a shit? He's been with her forever and is happy. You're obsessed with experience and body count or something when no one beyond the age of 25 cares about that shit. Loser.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Yup. I'm nuts dude. Losing my mind. On my third keyboard today.

It's a fucking message board dude. Who the fuck cares.
who cares that you come out of every interaction here looking like an actual, legit, unironic crazy person? Not you I guess.
Crazy people use message boards too.
Would you rather be married to a girl you met in college and have three kids with her or would you rather fuck 22 year old Asian girls.
Fucking a 22 year old Asian girl isn't the accomplishment you are making it out to be. There are billions of them. And 22 year olds aren't some inherently unobtainable prize. I would say it is objectively better to raise a child you love than it is to fuck a 22 year old Asian girl, but you don't have both frames of reference.

Billion dollar company, hosting a worldwide aired show recapping their flagship program. You don't think WWE is offering a liveable wage for that gig?

Is it 5 days a week, 8 hours a day? Have you looked at WWE careers to see what they pay? I'm gonna guess no, as you already mentioned fact checking was "too much work" for you.

Not you I guess.

Correct. I don't care about the opinions of obsessed psychopaths and trolls. That's all this board is, why the fuck would I care what a bunch of troglodytes think.

Fucking a 22 year old Asian girl isn't the accomplishment you are making it out to be. There are billions of them. And 22 year olds aren't some inherently unobtainable prize. I would say it is objectively better to raise a child you love than it is to fuck a 22 year old Asian girl, but you don't have both frames of reference.

Cope/Seeth.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
Is it 5 days a week, 8 hours a day? Have you looked at WWE careers to see what they pay? I'm gonna guess no, as you already mentioned fact checking was "too much work" for you.

Correct. I don't care about the opinions of obsessed psychopaths and trolls. That's all this board is, why the fuck would I care what a bunch of troglodytes think.

Cope/Seeth.
Please don’t knock up an Asian broad. Your offspring would be so angry and short. HAPAS tends to have some real issues. Now sprinkle in that both his parents are under 5 foot 5.