“Sam is still at Sirius! That means he’s successful!”

Your life is empty, every opportunity you have has been gifted to you and not earned, you've blown them regardless. You're ungrateful, unpleasant,and come here searching for people who still give a shit you're not dead yet.

Gifted to me? How the fuck is THAT? I MADE opportunities. I was gifted a writing job for Foundry back in 1999? I just, what, was gifted a full time spot? And then gifted promotions? All gifts, eh? If it weren't for me there wouldn't be any Lazlow appearances, save for maybe the first one. Don't forget, Lazlow was "old WNEW guard" and Opie was trying to get away from that. I booked Lazlow every month. Nobody had to approve that. I didn't have to ask Daddy Opie. I MADE that relationship and opportunity myself. So I'm not sure where you're getting all that from.

The people who call me a kike and a dirty rat Jew and post Hassidic pictures and AI rats, would you call them "unpleasant"? Because if you have the fucking BALLS to call me "unpleasant", I better see you posting your opinion on unpleasant people in A LOT of other threads.

You sure about that, homey? You literally don't know anything about me, what I do, where I go, who I do things with. Literally nothing.

Would you rather be married to a girl you met in college and have three kids with her or would you rather fuck 22 year old Asian girls.

"Everyone"

Sure, pal.
I seriously hope that someone is doing a long-term troll job here and that you're not actually Danny. Would I rather have a decent and incredibly easy job, married to a woman I love, with a loving and supporting family or be a bitter loser who claims to "fuck 22 year old Asian girls"? Is this a serious question? Even if you are actually bedding "Asian girls" every night (which you aren't; you're physically repulsive and have an odious personality), everyone would still take Sam's life over your pathetic one. Bragging/lying about sexual exploits in your 40s to people who hate you on a message board full of crazy people. Some life, cocksucker.

To be honest I haven't been a member of the board long enough to know who threw the first stone in the Danny Vs Forum war. If people just started talking shit for no reason and you were nice in the beginning then yeah, I'd respond with strong words as well but somehow I think you probably did something to piss everyone off and that lead to the hate because I don't really see anyone else get any hate.

YouTube comments. 100%. You'd see the Danny sucks comments on those curated compilations. And then when Reddit happened, it carried over. Now it's here. It's pretty easy.

I seriously hope that someone is doing a long-term troll job here and that you're not actually Danny. Would I rather have a decent and incredibly easy job, married to a woman I love, with a loving and supporting family or be a bitter loser who claims to "fuck 22 year old Asian girls"? Is this a serious question? Even if you are actually bedding "Asian girls" every night (which you aren't; you're physically repulsive and have an odious personality), everyone would still take Sam's life over your pathetic one. Bragging/lying about sexual exploits in your 40s to people who hate you on a message board full of crazy people. Some life, cocksucker.

Some people want the married life, some don't. What the fuck you want me to tell you. He's just a guy who married the first thing that even considered fucking him. He loves Jess because that's the only woman he's ever dated. He has no idea what love is. You don't eat one Oreo and call yourself a cookie expert.

Danny, you are an unpleasant man.

Thank you for sharing your opinion with me. I find the vast majority of you guys unpleasant as well so you have my utmost empathy.

Troyquan was such a douche
I was very surprised the first time I saw a photo of him. They (especially faggots Anthony, Jim and Sam) constantly crowed about what a handsome guy he was and how much ass he got. I pictured a dude who looked like a face on a Roman coin or a male model who liked girls. Not a dumpy, rat-faced kike. I guess when you look like those 3 mutants though, a guy like Troy looks like Henry Cavill by comparison.

Wigger

Stent is nonwhite -Discord J's
I was very surprised the first time I saw a photo of him. They (especially faggots Anthony, Jim and Sam) constantly crowed about what a handsome guy he was and how much ass he got. I pictured a dude who looked like a face on a Roman coin or a male model who liked girls. Not a dumpy, rat-faced kike. I guess when you look like those 3 mutants though, a guy like Troy looks like Henry Cavill by comparison.
This is peak, raw WASP... Stay true to your roots McGowanster...100% this is how they talked in the country clubs about Jews.

You sucked up to the right guy, therefore you deserved a job at Rockstar. Typical Danny reasoning. You're deranged.

Bro we GET it, you're jealous. Just admit it. You hate the fact I worked at Rockstar and WISH you did. We all know.

If you ran a radio show and the boards and the software, etc, you can handle assisting with MoCap shoots and micing performers. I didn't deserve to put a mic pack on Steve Ogg? Jeez.

Last edited:

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I've had multiple opportunities to be married / have children. It was MY choice to say no.
Yeah, but you didn't and now its too late so you probably actually are going to die crazy and alone.
I dont even hate you Danny, but "I could've got married but didn't!" Is such a ridiculous cope. She still around now? Because if not it would have a been a shitty failure of a marriage.

Yeah, but you didn't and now its too late so you probably actually are going to die crazy and alone.
I dont even hate you Danny, but "I could've got married but didn't!" Is such a ridiculous cope. She still around now? Because if not it would have a been a shitty failure of a marriage.

lmao, what the fuck are you talking about.

How's a fact a cope. It's a sentence. I don't get it. Get engaged, break it off. How's that not what I said.

You seem to want marriage and kids. Is that YOUR fairytale ending?

Thank you for sharing your opinion with me. I find the vast majority of you guys unpleasant as well so you have my utmost empathy.

I'll be real with you. I have historically defended your presence on this forum and the old subreddit

Sure I participated in ballbusting but I never called you a filthy kike rat or anything like that. This is a forum full of O&A listeners and there is obvious utility in having a former staff member regularly post here

The fact that you regularly post here (apparently in defiance of all of your intellectual and moral instincts) means you should be generally open to the idea that former listeners will engage with you for context on old bits, burning questions, and general trivia

But your, as described by another poster, "odious personality" creates a sort of self-fulfilling prophecy, a vicious cycle where unpleasantness brings about further unpleasantness

I can't speak to every antisemitic shekel rat comment on this site, and I'm sure much of it is or was unprovoked but here's a recent example

It may or may not have been my imagination, but in my opinion the CBS shows sounded different. Either O&A were applying some weird vocal fry or the sound mixing was unusual. I've never worked on a live radio broadcast so clearly I don't know how any of that works. It was just a random observation that I wanted clearing up, if there was any valid explanation at all

This was your response

I'm really tired of being mentioned for the dumbest questions on Earth.

Yes, O&A put on a special FM Radio voice and then didn't do it for XM. It was all a conspiracy to....... ? What the fuck are you talking about. Next time you have a question for me, don't.

Do you truly not perceive your own unpleasantness?

Do you not understand how responses like this might impact your overall perception here?

Last edited:
Do you truly not perceive your own unpleasantness?

Do you not understand how responses like this might impact your overall perception here?

Danny's always done the "sigh, do I really have to put up with you peasants and your silly questions?" routine yet constantly follows the smaller and smaller remnants of this fanbase around. It's pretty strange.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Hey at least I know all the players personally. You watched a few YouTube clips and became a fanboy of a dead radio show and loved it SO FUCKING hard, you seek attention on a message board from one of their old producers on the daily.

Gotcha pal. It is ME who is pathetic.