“Sam is still at Sirius! That means he’s successful!”

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Keep up the early AM Danny shitposts! You're super cool, and nobody thinks you're pathetic.

I've had multiple opportunities to be married / have children. It was MY choice to say no. But anyway, simp for Sam harder. Funny, you're not listening to Sam's show, but you ARE replying to my posts at 9AM. But Sam's married. lol.
Yes Danny, you an irritating, lonely, creepy fuck. Most people would rather have Sam's life than yours. Most people respect Sam more than they respect you. If you had a show, I wouldn't be listening to it either.

I think someone put it best the other day when we were discussing this in the Erock thread, I don't want to look for the quote but it was pretty much that Sam can afford to support his wife (Who apparently doesn't have to work) and three children off of the money he makes from Sirius XM, the WWE and whatever side hustles that make him money.

Taking personal feelings out of it and whether or not someone is a fan of the guy or not how is that NOT a success? He's a dude that grew up loving radio and wrestling and regardless of the figure on the tax form he now at the very least is able to support his family off it and lead a life that at least seems decent by doing what he loves, that's what everyone wants, isn't it?

Out of the list you made who is doing better?

Anthony - His network is about to go broke and he recently had to move to a state that he didn't want to move to, is widely considered a racist hasbeen that is mocked regularly. Compound Media would be considered a failure.

Danny Ross - Apparently a bartender and angrily posts on here most days telling stories from 15-20 years ago. Is mocked regularly here and doesn't seem to have any friends in the O&A world.

Erock - Just lost his job at Compound Media and doesn't seem to have any real ability or skills to get him a newer or better job.

Opie - Hasn't worked in 8 years, he's kind of the only one that seems competitive with Jim and Sam in terms of success because he's got the happy home life and a decent net worth but he also did say a few months back that he might have to go back to work.

Sam can afford to support his wife

Pretty sure she works full time.

Danny Ross - Apparently a bartender

You're gonna be very upset when I tell you I've been making 100K+ for a while now. Am I a success? Or do I need to host a milquetoast talk show with a long expired comedian. You view Sam as a success. You do. Because that's what YOU think "success" is. Do you really think SXM hosts get $200,000 a year? Do you think Ron's fucking KID is bringing home $200,000 for Bennington? Bob Kelly making $200K for his Bonfire work? So why would you think Sam is. It's bonkers, and I don't get it. Is Jim and Sam some wildly popular show? Not at all. Nobody talks about them, and their own subreddit thinks the show sucks a bag of dicks. Serious question, are you high?
You have to be someone special to end up in a mental hospital these days.

Get over yourself homey. I didn't feel well and checked myself in to a hospital. I'm so glad my father decided he needed Facebook attention more than my privacy. Please continue to ignore you mental health and act like it's not a thing. Go literally kill yourself.

Last edited:

Reeper

You're gonna be very upset when I tell you I've been making 100K+ for a while now.

Get over yourself homey. I didn't feel well and checked myself in to a hospital. I'm so glad my father decided he needed Facebook attention more than my privacy. Please continue to ignore you mental health and act like it's not a thing. Go literally kill yourself.
Wow I was trying to compliment you. There’s a lot of crazy people walking around that can’t get admitted to these places. That’s all I was referring to.

You're gonna be very upset when I tell you I've been making 100K+ for a while now. Am I a success? Or do I need to host a milquetoast talk show with a long expired comedian. You view Sam as a success. You do. Because that's what YOU think "success" is. Do you really think SXM hosts get $200,000 a year? Do you think Ron's fucking KID is bringing home $200,000 for Bennington? Bob Kelly making $200K for his Bonfire work? So why would you think Sam is. It's bonkers, and I don't get it. Is Jim and Sam some wildly popular show? Not at all. Nobody talks about them, and their own subreddit thinks the show sucks a bag of dicks. Serious question, are you high?

If she works full time then Sam and Jess can afford childcare for 3 children which is also quite impressive...

In regard to Sam's salary I already discussed this the other day with you but the show must have some kind of listenership because they are getting relatively high profile guests on from the comedy world and even the occasional minor celebrity as well, if the show had no listenership then why would these comedians and B-List/C-List celebrities even bother? They wouldn't. They'd ignore Jim and Sam just like they do Opie & Anthony.

I don't think ALL Sirius hosts get 150-200k a year but given Sam's longevity, his skillset, the fact he has a show with at least some listenership, his crossover appeal to wrestling fans and the fact that he is the host of the show that has at least SOME of the old O&A audience then yeah, that's probably what he should be getting. Plus, you'd expect Jim to be on at least a six figure wage so Sam would rightfully ask for six figures also.

You said yourself that in 06 Sam was employed for 40k a year, do you think over 18 years he's only managed to double that figure? No chance unless he's the biggest no ball having bitch in history.

Reeper

the show must have some kind of listenership because they are getting relatively high profile guests on from the comedy world and even the occasional minor celebrity as well, if the show had no listenership then why would these comedians and B-List/C-List celebrities even bother? They wouldn't. They'd ignore Jim and Sam just like they do Opie & Anthony.
They show up for the day and do like 10 shows. They’re all recorded and uploaded to social media and sizzle reels. Sirius has a professional looking environment even though that have no listeners. So if people see you being interviewed there, like a clip of it, it looks like you’re on an actual show with viewers, even though you aren’t. Howard is getting huge guests and no one is seeing the interviews. It’s all a sham.

They show up for the day and do like 10 shows. They’re all recorded and uploaded to social media and sizzle reels. Sirius has a professional looking environment even though that have no listeners. So if people see you being interviewed there, like a clip of it, it looks like you’re on an actual show with viewers, even though you aren’t. Howard is getting huge guests and no one is seeing the interviews. It’s all a sham.

I'm not saying Jim & Sam are broadcasting to millions or even hundreds of thousands just that they have a nice little niche audience that Sirius would like to keep.

I'd hope the comedians are getting something more then just looking good out of getting up early and going to do radio.

If she works full time then Sam and Jess can afford childcare for 3 children which is also quite impressive...

Sam has retired parents and comes from a well to do family. He's not some kid who worked his way up from the bottom, his family is bunch of Westchester WASPs, for fuck's sake.

they are getting relatively high profile guests on from the comedy world and even the occasional minor celebrity as well, if the show had no listenership then why would these comedians and B-List/C-List celebrities even bother?

Let me once again explain to non-radio people how radio works. Back in the O&A days, we had Roland. He operated outside of SXM. That's over now, so what happens, is that SXM books guests, who then DO ALL THE SHOWS. No big or semi big guest is showing up for Jim & Sam. If they get Bryan Cranston, it's because Bryan Cranston was dong a media tour, and did 4 other shows before J&S. I'm not trying to be mean or hurtful, but I don't see how you're this oblivious to the way things work.

You said yourself that in 06 Sam was employed for 40k a year, do you think over 18 years he's only managed to double that figure? No chance unless he's the biggest no ball having bitch in history.

Travis has been on staff since 06, hired at $52K, by your logic he should be making more that Sam, right? Troy has been there long too, so I guess he gets a six figure salary as well. Can you imagine working at a place for 20 years and STILL not bringing home major cash? Why do you think Travis still works there. Why do you think Sam still does his thing. This is all they have, and they have no place else to go. Show up everyday, do your work, be nice to everyone and don't get fired. You look at Sam and think, what a success!! Meanwhile, I look at Sam and think, "Wow, he's really got nothing else." Jim & Sam are the stagnant leftovers of Opie & Anthony, who haven't been able to gain any traction or upward movement since the show's inception.

J&S been on what, 8 years? O&A had already blown up Boston, blew up NY, and landed a multi year, multi million dollar syndication deal in that same time span. J&S inherited a time slot, 8 years ago. That's it. Please continue to explain in detail how lavishly successful fucking SAM is...lol.

I'm not saying Jim & Sam are broadcasting to millions or even hundreds of thousands just that they have a nice little niche audience that Sirius would like to keep.

What do you think their fan base is. How many people would you say tune in to J&S every day. I would love to know what your stupid fucking brain fires out at this one.

Sam makes $200,000 but also has a small, niche audience. Pick a lane you dumb fuck.

Reeper

I'd hope the comedians are getting something more then just looking good out of getting up early and going to do radio.
the comedians that still go to sirius are doing it to “network”. To meet or be seen by people in the entertainment business, have their interview passed along to casting directors, what have you. Sirius sends me 50 e mails and ads on social media a day trying to give me 3 free months. It’s ridiculous.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?

Actually bringing up Ron's daughter is an interesting point because she has been doing the show for what... 12 years now? If they were paying peanuts, she probably would have said "fuck it" and moved on by now to do some office job.

Sam having 3 kids and a house doesn't give him the option to do the Sam and Jim show for peanuts just because he likes it, or as a glorified hobby. He has to be getting enough to make it worth it

the comedians that still go to sirius are doing it to “network”. To meet or be seen by people in the entertainment business, have their interview passed along to casting directors, what have you. Sirius sends me 50 e mails and ads on social media a day trying to give me 3 free months. It’s ridiculous.

Bro. Be quiet. I would never show up to a MLB message board and act like I know everything about sports.

Comics go to Sirius to plug gigs. That's it. Free national commercial for their humor and tickets.

This nigga.... "casting directors" fucking networking in the halls of the McGraw Hill building. lol. You just as fucking stupid as the other guy. sAm PrObBY gETs PaID a mIlLiOn DoLlArS fOr hiS nIcHE ShoW...

CuntFucker .

Huh?

Jesus Christ, you're pathetic.

CuntFucker .

Huh?
Hey at least I know all the players personally. You watched a few YouTube clips and became a fanboy of a dead radio show and loved it SO FUCKING hard, you seek attention on a message board from one of their old producers on the daily.

Gotcha pal. It is ME who is pathetic.
Whatever I may be doesn't change what you are. The fact remains that you are pathetic, Danny.

Whatever I may be doesn't change what you are. The fact remains that you are pathetic, Danny.

You're a know nothing dicksipper just like everyone else here. All talk, no bite. Worked there for 9 fucking years and met thousands of you twats. No tough talk then while I'm signing a WOW sticker for you and taking a selfie. If I'm pathetic, what fucked up word does that make YOU. A fucking pussy who can only act like this on a fucking anon forum. You know my name, bitch. Let's see who's pathetic now, what's your real name? Aaaaaand pussyboy faggot incoming in 3....2....1...

Isn't it time for your daily re-listen of The Grape Fight?

"wHaT cOloR wAs oPiES swEaTpAntS?"

Mmm hmm. Keep going.