“Sam is still at Sirius! That means he’s successful!”

Let me once again explain to non-radio people how radio works. Back in the O&A days, we had Roland. He operated outside of SXM. That's over now, so what happens, is that SXM books guests, who then DO ALL THE SHOWS. No big or semi big guest is showing up for Jim & Sam. If they get Bryan Cranston, it's because Bryan Cranston was dong a media tour, and did 4 other shows before J&S. I'm not trying to be mean or hurtful, but I don't see how you're this oblivious to the way things work.

Travis has been on staff since 06, hired at $52K, by your logic he should be making more that Sam, right? Troy has been there long too, so I guess he gets a six figure salary as well. Can you imagine working at a place for 20 years and STILL not bringing home major cash? Why do you think Travis still works there. Why do you think Sam still does his thing. This is all they have, and they have no place else to go. Show up everyday, do your work, be nice to everyone and don't get fired. You look at Sam and think, what a success!! Meanwhile, I look at Sam and think, "Wow, he's really got nothing else." Jim & Sam are the stagnant leftovers of Opie & Anthony, who haven't been able to gain any traction or upward movement since the show's inception.

J&S been on what, 8 years? O&A had already blown up Boston, blew up NY, and landed a multi year, multi million dollar syndication deal in that same time span. J&S inherited a time slot, 8 years ago. That's it. Please continue to explain in detail how lavishly successful fucking SAM is...lol.

What do you think their fan base is. How many people would you say tune in to J&S every day. I would love to know what your stupid fucking brain fires out at this one.

Sam makes $200,000 but also has a small, niche audience. Pick a lane you dumb fuck.

I'm not denying that these guys don't do more than one show I'm simply saying it makes no sense for a guest to turn up and do radio for publicity if there is no audience, it'd be a waste of time therefore that means Jim and Sam must have some kind of audience...unless you're suggesting that these comedians are doing Jim & Sam out of the goodness of their hearts and Sirius is sending said comedians just to be nice...

Travis and Troy definitely should've received raises over the past 20 years. Six figures? Not so sure about that since their jobs are somewhat easily replaceable but you'd have to hope they'd be close to 100k at this point (75-80k). Jim and Sam are different as they are the "draws" of the show and if one of them left that'd kind of be it for Sirius having a show that appeals to whatever is left of the Sirius O&A audience.

J&S definitely nowhere near as successful as O&A but I also don't think they're really motivated to be. Jim is a 55 year old man who already has had that big successful radio run whilst Sam knows his role and will just do Jim & Sam until Jim leaves or Sirius says they don't want the show anymore.

I don't know what the audience would be, it'd be a pointless debate because you'll claim they have 5000 listeners and there is really no evidence for me to argue otherwise.

In regards to the small niche audience, plenty of people make decent money off small niche audiences especially in 2024 so I'm not sure why you're upset.

CuntFucker .

Huh?
You're a know nothing dicksipper just like everyone else here. All talk, no bite. Worked there for 9 fucking years and met thousands of you twats. No tough talk then while I'm signing a WOW sticker for you and taking a selfie. If I'm pathetic, what fucked up word does that make YOU. A fucking pussy who can only act like this on a fucking anon forum. You know my name, bitch. Let's see who's pathetic now, what's your real name? Aaaaaand pussyboy faggot incoming in 3....2....1...

Isn't it time for your daily re-listen of The Grape Fight?

"wHaT cOloR wAs oPiES swEaTpAntS?"

Mmm hmm. Keep going.
I don't get the hostility.

Neither do I. Danny would be hard to be friends with, sometimes he's nice and forthcoming with the info but next day he's calling you a faggot and bragging about signing WOW stickers 20 years ago.

Look how I'm treated here. Why in the world would I be "nice" to any of you. You're a bunch of edgelord cunts, frothing at every and any opportunity to troll. Literally eat shit. Take a shit in a hotdog bun, and eat it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
And they’re paying Conan O’Brian $150M for a podcast that isn’t even exclusive to them.
It's likely far less than that. These contracts have incentive clauses like hitting listener numbers or signup numbers. Stern and Rogan have them as well. Sirius or Spotify get to thrown out huge numbers in the media and these hosts get to look like they are making numbers. But probably only Stern sees anything close to the reported figures and even then he had to sue Sirius and XM to try to get his bonuses and hilariously lost.

Look how I'm treated here. Why in the world would I be "nice" to any of you. You're a bunch of edgelord cunts, frothing at every and any opportunity to troll. Literally eat shit. Take a shit in a hotdog bun, and eat it.

I've been pretty cool with you, just having a discussion with you and throughout you've called me a dumb fuck, called me "fucking stupid" and have now told me to shit in a hotdog bun and eat it.

Water off a ducks back for me but it's hard to argue that you don't bring the hate on with the hostile attitude.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
It's likely far less than that. These contracts have incentive clauses like hitting listener numbers or signup numbers. Stern and Rogan have them as well. Sirius or Spotify get to thrown out huge numbers in the media and these hosts get to look like they are making numbers. But probably only Stern sees anything close to the reported figures and even then he had to sue Sirius and XM to try to get his bonuses and hilariously lost.
I don’t think so. I got that from an insider before it hit the news.

Yes Danny, you an irritating, lonely, creepy fuck. Most people would rather have Sam's life than yours. Most people respect Sam more than they respect you. If you had a show, I wouldn't be listening to it either.
Everyone would rather have Sam's life than Danny's. Everyone respects Sam more than Danny. Danny is a bigger loser than practically everyone at this very forum. Old, alone, dim-witted, angry, sensitive, envious, unloved, ugly, and I assume poor. That's Danny's life. I respect Lady Di more than Danny.

I've been pretty cool with you, just having a discussion with you and throughout you've called me a dumb fuck, called me "fucking stupid" and have now told me to shit in a hotdog bun and eat it.

Water off a ducks back for me but it's hard to argue that you don't bring the hate on with the hostile attitude.

This is some next level gaslighting. ONE page ago you called me a bartender.

"Danny Ross - Apparently a bartender and angrily posts on here most days telling stories from 15-20 years ago. Is mocked regularly here and doesn't seem to have any friends in the O&A world."

Please have a nice cool glass of antifreeze. I'm buying.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Opie: He sued the fucking company and they’re throwing him a birthday party?!?!

I seriously wonder what dirt Stern has on this company to bend the knee to him. It’s certainly not because he brings listeners, advertisers, and revenue. And jew loyalty goes a long way but if you don’t make money you’re useless to them.

This is some next level gaslighting. ONE page ago you called me a bartender.

"Danny Ross - Apparently a bartender and angrily posts on here most days telling stories from 15-20 years ago. Is mocked regularly here and doesn't seem to have any friends in the O&A world."

Please have a nice cool glass of antifreeze. I'm buying.

I said apparently a bartender because that's what people here say about you and that they've witnessed you bartending, you've denied it but we've never seen proof therefore what do I go off? No hate there.

The rest is true. You are angry here most days and are indeed mocked regularly, I don't control that.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
You sure about that, homey? You literally don't know anything about me, what I do, where I go, who I do things with. Literally nothing.

Would you rather be married to a girl you met in college and have three kids with her or would you rather fuck 22 year old Asian girls.

"Everyone"

Sure, pal.
Your life is empty, every opportunity you have has been gifted to you and not earned, you've blown them regardless. You're ungrateful, unpleasant,and come here searching for people who still give a shit you're not dead yet.

I said apparently a bartender because that's what people here say about you and that they've witnessed you bartending, you've denied it but we've never seen proof therefore what do I go off? No hate there.

The rest is true. You are angry here most days and are indeed mocked regularly, I don't control that.

LMAO. Because PEOPLE HERE SAY. This is why I called you a fucking retard. It's not to be mean, it's because you're fucking retarded. Nobody. NOT ONE PERSON. AT ALL. Has "witnessed" me bartending. It's simply a wet dream of yours and others here. That's what you WANT it to be, so you believe it.

"Angry"? Look at the way people post to me. What they say. You wouldn't respond with strong words? This is an angry place birthed in a froth of hatred.

People "mock" me because they didn't go through the show in real time like some older heads did. They saw one of the three O&A uploaders, and saw an extremely curated compilation of every single time I was negative on the air. Meanwhile, thousands of clips exist otherwise, but that's no fun to pull for a compilation. So they listen to all the fights and bullshit in one fell swoop instead of over 9 years of time.

One of those people? You.
Danny gonna make sure it hits 6.

YOU gonna, son. And all the other dudes who can't leave it alone. They see a post of mine and HAVE to say something. Blame yourselves when the trolls troll. Try behaving once in a while, and not turning EVERY FUCKING THREAD into a Danny thread.

SAAAAAAM THREAAAAAD......TURN INTO A DAAAAAAAAAANNY THREAAAAD...

Every. Fucking. Time.

LMAO. Because PEOPLE HERE SAY. This is why I called you a fucking retard. It's not to be mean, it's because you're fucking retarded. Nobody. NOT ONE PERSON. AT ALL. Has "witnessed" me bartending. It's simply a wet dream of yours and others here. That's what you WANT it to be, so you believe it.

"Angry"? Look at the way people post to me. What they say. You wouldn't respond with strong words? This is an angry place birthed in a froth of hatred.

People "mock" me because they didn't go through the show in real time like some older heads did. They saw one of the three O&A uploaders, and saw an extremely curated compilation of every single time I was negative on the air. Meanwhile, thousands of clips exist otherwise, but that's no fun to pull for a compilation. So they listen to all the fights and bullshit in one fell swoop instead of over 9 years of time.

One of those people? You.

YOU gonna, son. And all the other dudes who can't leave it alone. They see a post of mine and HAVE to say something. Blame yourselves when the trolls troll. Try behaving once in a while, and not turning EVERY FUCKING THREAD into a Danny thread.

SAAAAAAM THREAAAAAD......TURN INTO A DAAAAAAAAAANNY THREAAAAD...

Every. Fucking. Time.

To be honest I haven't been a member of the board long enough to know who threw the first stone in the Danny Vs Forum war. If people just started talking shit for no reason and you were nice in the beginning then yeah, I'd respond with strong words as well but somehow I think you probably did something to piss everyone off and that lead to the hate because I don't really see anyone else get any hate.

I used to listen to the show live so I'm not entirely a clip guy. I enjoyed you on the show and you were one of the more memorable supporting characters for me along with Erock, Sam, Steve, the comics and the freaks. Unfortunately you can be quite unbearable most of the time here which is a shame because I'm sure if your arch rivals Erock or Sam showed up on the forum they'd probably be very much welcomed and celebrated.