• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rummage sale round 2 featuring eggs

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
People with these hobbies often buy shit like this to repurpose them, i.e. removing the personalized parts of them and making new things out of them. It's much cheaper than going to craft/hobby stores and buying new supplies.
Oh. Sorry for making fun of that. I take it back.
What about the shitty rug in the dirt for $15. Is that commendable or good in some sense also?
I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

Forum Clout
Oh. Sorry for making fun of that. I take it back.
You asked, I answered. It's just gay to fuck with these people who've never fucked with this place and mind their own business doing small town hick things, especially the kid. It helps Fatso with his victim complex and ruins any chance of that side of the family ever coming around to tell more stories about what a piece of shit he is.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
You asked, I answered. It's just gay to fuck with these people who've never fucked with this place and mind their own business doing small town hick things, especially the kid. It helps Fatso with his victim complex and ruins any chance of that side of the family ever coming around to tell more stories about what a piece of shit he is.
Did you ever make fun of warren? (finger on the [boq] but I'll hang up and wait for your answer)

Forum Clout
It amazes me how many times she has dragged this junk in and out of the garage for the last year or two. The money she "might" make wont compensate for the time spent trying to sell it. It probably takes at least 3hrs to set up, then spends 3 days starring at it, hoping someone will buy it. Then has to pack it all up again. I bet her husband doesnt even help and made it her project to manage while he is inside drinking and yelling at the bears game. Salvation army will pick up the clothes. Haul off the junk that wont sell. Whittle that shit down to a couple boxes of shit you are trying to sell. She is going to end up with $30 after 3 days of wasted time. Her husband probably makes that before he finishes his morning coffee. Cut your losses.
One of my friends growing up had a hoarder for a mother and she was like that too lol. Right down to the packing it all back up. Except she would never part with anything if someone did want to buy it

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
If you would go there and buy an extension cord it would do more to supprt her than typing gay words defending her
Screenshot-20240823-191900-Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout

Trash rube tards are what they are, drawing lines is gay

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Someone needs to clue ade in on estate sales so she can class up her collection a bit with non-trash items.
Also @captain_kamala private firearm sales are legal in wisconsin. I'm sure he is well practiced in the occular patdown and wouldn't ever sell to FNs (stands for FeloNs).
I don't think they have any fns in portage

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
ngl. I'd take all the eggs for $3 per 18.

Though I am suspicious how she would have so many when she only has a few chickens.
They are a family of 5/6? how do they have that many eggs left over?
Her hens definitely don't lay every day, I bet half those eggs are 2 weeks old

Are they safe to eat? It would ruin my day if I crack one of these and there's a little underdeveloped chick in it wiggling on my frying pan