• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rummage sale round 2 featuring eggs

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240824-111225-Chrome.jpg

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
If she wants to make extra cash all she has to do is self publish a book full of embarrassing Rick stories. If she's going to sell her dignity anyways a book would be better than selling actual garbage 75 cents at a time. She wouldn't have to turn her house into a flea market every weekend and her family wouldn't have to worry about her selling their clothes to vagrants anymore either. She wouldn't have to do much and she'd make a lot. I'm sure she could easily find an agent to help her with the process. It will be extra funny when her book out sells all of his combined.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
If she wants to make extra cash all she has to do is self publish a book full of embarrassing Rick stories. If she's going to sell her dignity anyways a book would be better than selling actual garbage 75 cents at a time. She wouldn't have to turn her house into a flea market every weekend and her family wouldn't have to worry about her selling their clothes to vagrants anymore either. She wouldn't have to do much and she'd make a lot. I'm sure she could easily find an agent to help her with the process. It will be extra funny when her book out sells all of his combined.
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I wonder what kind of interest rate Joe is paying on that used hellcat

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Pat's so lucky that she isn't a completely petty piece of shit. It's like the one untapped goldmine.

Forum Clout

Nice house, stupid
300k for that piece of shit in buttfuck, Wisconsin? Fuck the jews

Forum Clout
I can't believe nobody from here purchased the shit that was an obvious staple in Rick's old life with Adrienne, and then taunting him with it, or just leaving it on his front steps. Anything that says Anabelle on it? Or the old potty pisser, just putting that on Susan would be good shit. Smell your daughters pee, bitch