• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rummage sale round 2 featuring eggs

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Stay tuned for the guns update. Sounds perfectly legal
50 cents for a can of air freshener with 10 seconds worth of spray left is a pretty good deal
Screenshot-20240823-132149-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240823-132238-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240823-132357-Chrome.jpg
Longarms probably.

Forum Clout
Bam are you just reposting this every month or is she really doing this shit this often?

Every Saturday, 3rd better husband is like
View attachment 218586
Several neighbors, friends and family members sell their own things from her house for these garage/rummage sales according to their posts on Facebook. She hosts the sales at her house and it's a community get-together for them.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Several neighbors, friends and family members sell their own things from her house for these garage/rummage sales according to their posts on Facebook. She hosts the sales at her house and it's a community get-together for them.
She did that once years ago, this is all her. I don't know why you have such a problem with the truth.

Forum Clout
She did that once years ago, this is all her. I don't know why you have such a problem with the truth.
No, I was reading recent posts from her friends and family. I don't know why you have a problem with someone who is keeping her child safely away from her abusive, sociopath biological father and is raising her in a wholesome environment. So what if she married someone after her husband died? She's a Christian not living in sin and is in a committed relationship. OMG, she bought ducks for her family to care for together! What a dumb whore!

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
No, I was reading recent posts from her friends and family. I don't know why you have a problem with someone who is keeping her child safely away from her abusive, sociopath biological father and is raising her in a wholesome environment. So what if she married someone after her husband died? She's a Christian not living in sin and is in a committed relationship. OMG, she bought ducks for her family to care for together! What a dumb whore!
But they're totally grody
And the ducks rape btw.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
So does somebody in the community collect wedding paraphernalia like baseball cards or some shit?

Forum Clout
So does somebody in the community collect wedding paraphernalia like baseball cards or some shit?
They have a crafting group which gets together and makes all of that crafting crap. The baseball cards, coins, jewelry and shit like that all seems to belong to various family members and friends. They're just small town white folks doing small town white folk things. We may think it's garbage and they're dumb hobbies, but at least they're not spending their days and nights eating slop and getting drunk in local bars.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
They have a crafting group which gets together and makes all of that crafting crap. The baseball cards, coins, jewelry and shit like that all seems to belong to various family members and friends. They're just small town white folks doing small town white folk things. We may think it's garbage and they're dumb hobbies, but at least they're not spending their days and nights eating slop and getting drunk in local bars.
You're not wrong. I also wouldn't want to live there. I don't know what to tell you. And I still don't understand the whole selling your personalized wedding shit. The question remains: is there someone just outside of portage that collects personalized wedding items?

Forum Clout
You're not wrong. I also wouldn't want to live there. I don't know what to tell you. And I still don't understand the whole selling your personalized wedding shit. The question remains: is there someone just outside of portage that collects personalized wedding items?
People with these hobbies often buy shit like this to repurpose them, i.e. removing the personalized parts of them and making new things out of them. It's much cheaper than going to craft/hobby stores and buying new supplies.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
People with these hobbies often buy shit like this to repurpose them, i.e. removing the personalized parts of them and making new things out of them. It's much cheaper than going to craft/hobby stores and buying new supplies.
Yes like this sensible snyder 2012 item. So wholesome. Must defend.
Some shit is dumb and OK to laugh at
Screenshot-20240823-151620-Chrome.jpg